Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

tripple digits 06-22-2008 01:32 PM

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

The Atlantic city poker run anybody see the little blue Sting Ray called Tripple Digits run?

Scott B 06-22-2008 07:58 PM

Free bump :drink:

The challenge still stands :D :D :D :D

tripple digits 06-22-2008 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2598073)
Free bump :drink:

Why dont you bring up your boat and race me thats a real challenge. Oh wait I forgot you like to hide behind the pc

BUIZILLA 06-22-2008 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2597822)
The Atlantic city poker run anybody see the little blue Sting Ray called Tripple Digits run?

guess NOBODY saw it...

or even cared at all

;)

Scott B 06-22-2008 08:23 PM

TD, I wasn't hiding in Lake George last weekend, and even offered to help cover the cost of your trip up to show us the wonder drive.

You pussied out..

Now, you want to call me out? WHo's the keyboard commando here asshat?

So, OK, here's the new deal: I have to go to North Carolina next month on business.. I'll head up there with my boat, which as I have posted on several board has GPS'd below your claimed speeds.. Lake Norman is right by where I'll be staying, and approximately half the distance to Bayville from here.. Let's have at it joy boy...

tripple digits 06-22-2008 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2598099)
TD, I wasn't hiding in Lake George last weekend, and even offered to help cover the cost of your trip up to show us the wonder drive.

You pussied out..

Now, you want to call me out? WHo's the keyboard commando here asshat?

So, OK, here's the new deal: I have to go to North Carolina next month on business.. I'll head up there with my boat, which as I have posted on several board has GPS'd below your claimed speeds.. Lake Norman is right by where I'll be staying, and approximately half the distance to Bayville from here.. Let's have at it joy boy...

Im rite here in NJ waitng on you, You said you had a 80 mph you should have me covered realy good, Listen if its a money thing that you cant get to NJ and run me with my slow sting ray I will chip in how about I give you 100 dollars for gas im sure we can get some others to chip in for you. My challange still stands

Scott B 06-22-2008 08:34 PM

LOL, nice spin on it TD. I'll be in North Caroiina, just dunk the ankle band in water for about twenty minutes, it'll short out and the po-po will never know you left town..

If that's not good enough for you, I've already told you Frank Civitano @ Typhoon is prepared to set a GPS on your boat (right there in NJ so you don't get in trouble with the parole board) with the max speed zero'd out.. If your boat does as claimed, your fuel for the trip will be paid..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ceiptAlpha.jpg

tripple digits 06-22-2008 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2598115)
LOL, nice spin on it TD. I'll be in North Caroiina, just dunk the ankle band in water for about twenty minutes, it'll short out and the po-po will never know you left town..

If that's not good enough for you, I've already told you Frank Civitano @ Typhoon is prepared to set a GPS on your boat (right there in NJ so you don't get in trouble with the parole board) with the max speed zero'd out.. If your boat does as claimed, your fuel for the trip will be paid..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ceiptAlpha.jpg

Man your afraid of a 22 foot sting ray with a Alpha on it with a pump gas small block in it that barley goes 80, its ok so is everybody else. Ahhh the truth comes out your on parole and thats why you cant come to NJ and it makes sense that your broke

Scott B 06-22-2008 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2598120)
Man your afraid of a 22 foot sting ray with a Alpha on it with a pump gas small block in it that barley goes 80, its ok so is everybody else. Ahhh the truth comes out your on parole and thats why you cant come to NJ and it makes sense that your broke

LOL, hey another good spin td.. You have must have company over tonight cause not only can you play spin doctor, but you can spell also...

And now your boat barely goes 80? I thought it ran 100?

tripple digits 06-22-2008 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2598127)
LOL, hey another good spin td.. You have must have company over tonight cause not only can you play spin doctor, but you can spell also...

And now your boat barely goes 80? I thought it ran 100?

The jokes is on you because I could always spell, its a inside joke and maybe my boat only goes 70 or maybe it goes 104 I forget in my old age only way to find out is bring it and stop singing it. Better yet I will give Frank Gas money and I will race his 33 footer then he can report to you since your such good friends :D lol