Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The New Girl Needs a Name.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189504-new-girl-needs-name.html)

thisistank 06-23-2008 03:55 PM

Joe, congrats bro! Thought the insurance issues were going to keep you from a cat...Glad to see not.

Where's the Gun now?

And for names....

I like...."Hire Synergy"!!! Write it off baby!:D:drink:

I'll take my repay of a boat ride on this one by the way!!;)

Havasu '09 bro!

Joe 06-23-2008 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 2599149)
Very nice Joe, Bring that awesome machine up 2 Boyne Thunder the week B4 the Chi Town run!! Show northern Mi. 1 of it's own!!!!! Michigan Made!!!!:cool-smiley-026:

Thanks!!!!!!!!! I'd love to make it, but I think it'll be too tight of a venue.... unless we hit the props and drive spacing dead-center on the first try. I'm betting we will need that week to finish getting the boat dialed in. I hope I'm wrong....

No pressure Matt & Julie (Throttle-up)!!!!!!!! :drink:

baddogz28 06-23-2008 03:57 PM

I don't know if you're an Uncle Ted Nugent fan, but that looks like a candidate for "Cat Scratch Fever" to me.

BY U BOY 06-23-2008 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2599172)
You did great last time... "Offshore Cowboy" was a hit! Beginner's luck? Or, do you have one to top "Catageous"?

Am I sensing something here... Public enemy/Beak Killer???? Hostility issues?

Nah Catageous is a great name.

No hostility issues here:D

Still can't believe you got rid of that piece of art Cig.

Catalist
cat nip
Cig smoker:D
Flight plan

baddogz28 06-23-2008 04:00 PM

Public Enemy and Cig Smoker are good, although I think Cig Smoker's a little strong. :)

BY U BOY 06-23-2008 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by baddogz28 (Post 2599196)
I don't know if you're an Uncle Ted Nugent fan, but that looks like a candidate for "Cat Scratch Fever" to me.

I believe that is already taken...

I have always liked CATEGORY 5 for a cat but think that is taken also

Joe 06-23-2008 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2599187)
Joe, congrats bro! Thought the insurance issues were going to keep you from a cat...Glad to see not.

Where's the Gun now?

And for names....

I like...."Hire Synergy"!!! Write it off baby!:D:drink:

I'll take my repay of a boat ride on this one by the way!!;)

Havasu '09 bro!

Yo!!!!!!!! Man, it seems like forever since the Miami Run. Miss hanging out w/ you guys!!!

Offshore Cowboy went to New Jersey. The new owner is a really cool guy, about our age.

FYI - Sold HireSynergy. So, keep thinking...... and don't say, "Write-off". I'm sure my attny's would love for me to name it that! :eek:

As always.... No invitation needed ---- Remember Havasu '06 when I bummed a ride w/ you to the Sandbar!!!!!!!

Havasu '09 for sure. There is NO WAY Bullock would let me miss that one!!!!

Give me a ring if you're making any of the right coast runs before KW. We will always find a seat for you. Especially if you bring Kelly! hehe..... But, remind her what the word "small suitcase" means! LOL.....

Joe 06-23-2008 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by baddogz28 (Post 2599196)

Yeah, I bet I'll have no problem getting a date with that one. I can already see the look in their eyes! LOL.... But, yes, otherwise, I like it!

gerritm 06-23-2008 04:12 PM

Joe, beautiful boat! Look forward to getting passed by it on the bay. I don't think any of the local beaks will be able to keep up with it.

JB4Boyne 06-23-2008 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2599107)
not a big/fast enough boat for that one I don't think.... Maybe for the orig. owner of Brandon's 36, Chris J, who now ownes that bad azz 410 w/ 1500's. It's a monster --- esp. with the 10" stretch!!!!! It just gobbled up the lake at 100 MPH + last week.

Chris J (SkaterChris) just registered that 41' with the 1500's this morning for BoyneThunder. He has a matching F650 and tilt trailer. I can't wait to see that thing. You should bring that up and join him for BoyneThunder and then go down and do the Chicago run the next weekend.
Was Connie C's new Skater done yet? She is bringing that up also.