Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How I Screwed Chris Sunkin (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189644-how-i-screwed-chris-sunkin.html)

Frequency 04-27-2010 01:43 PM

For the record, cigracing1 helped me aquire my 91 Cafe. Everything he told me over emails and pm's was true. I had the pleasure of meeting him when I picked my boat up and I also got to check out his fantastic Cig Firefox. He also went out of his way to arrange lodging and entertainment while we were there. A stand up guy! :cool:

TexomaPowerboater 04-27-2010 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Frequency (Post 3097007)
For the record, cigracing1 helped me aquire my 91 Cafe. Everything he told me was over emails and pm's was true. I had the pleasure of meeting him when I picked my boat up and I also got to check out his fantastic Cig Firefox. He also went out of his way to arrange lodging and entertainment while we were there. A stand up guy! :cool:

That is a sick cafe. I'm going to miss seeing it around texoma.

cigracing1 04-27-2010 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Frequency (Post 3097002)
If your cousin is feeling sentimental or wants to do a before and after comparison just let me know. I'd be happy to drag the old girl down. We can switch for a day.

:drink:

What all have you done? Email me some pictures.

cigracing1 04-27-2010 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Frequency (Post 3097007)
For the record, cigracing1 helped me aquire my 91 Cafe. Everything he told me over emails and pm's was true. I had the pleasure of meeting him when I picked my boat up and I also got to check out his fantastic Cig Firefox. He also went out of his way to arrange lodging and entertainment while we were there. A stand up guy! :cool:

I miss your Cafe. Your welcome at Texoma anytime.

offshoredrillin 04-27-2010 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2602045)
Not necessary to leave the family.

Lets call it a lesson learned and a piece of charachter development for you. All our actions come at a cost. You made a mistake and owned up to it like a man and for that I respect you.

For me, the issue is closed. Good luck on your Firefox project.

Chris

what an arrogant pig, to make a statement like this especially after he extorted someone to make it happen...

Indy 04-27-2010 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by cigracing1 (Post 3096824)
I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.

That's upsetting if true. Do you still have the email?

pm203 04-27-2010 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 3097100)
what an arrogant pig, to make a statement like this especially after he extorted someone to make it happen...

It is disgusting!

Comanche3Six 04-27-2010 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by cigracing1 (Post 3096824)
Wow, I can’t believe how far this thread kept going. I actually had sent Chris an email saying we decided not to sell the trailer and was sorry for any inconvenience. I had never once traded phone calls with him nor do I know him so thought it was a pretty simple sorry we are keeping are trailer and move on, Nope! I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.

I was focused on the rebuild of our 24 Cigarette Firefox in memory of my brother and so I didn’t want him to ruin anything I did what he asked.

Good Grief!

downgoessunkin 04-27-2010 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Indy (Post 3097115)
That's upsetting if true. Do you still have the email?

your kiddin right?

Indy 04-27-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by downgoessunkin (Post 3097213)
your kiddin right?

What's your prob?