How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Notices

How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Old 06-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
Hi Chris,

I thought that since this has nothing to do with me, and that it is really none of my business, and that it is all already worked out, and that it was worked out at the top of the thread, that I should toss a completely uninformed, incorrect and agitating comment in:
You are a big meanie and a terrible person.
Chris scares me.....
Old 06-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I immediately pictured a large black woman in way-too-short/tight shorts and dripping with attitude, wearing boots and knee-deep in Mississippi river mud, shovelling away.
Now there's a mental image that is gonna haunt me for the rest of the day.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
Now there's a mental image that is gonna haunt me for the rest of the day.
In my mental image she starts chicken-necking her head and says "You want me to what??? I ain't digging no hole for nobody muthafxxxxx! And I fosho ain't getting in that mud."
Old 06-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Chris,

I thought that since this has nothing to do with me, and that it is really none of my business, and that it is all already worked out, and that it was worked out at the top of the thread, that I should toss a completely uninformed, incorrect and agitating comment in:
You are a big meanie and a terrible person.
L@@k who crawled out from under the desk : Holy chit its JOHN Whaz up BIG Daddy and to show up and call CHRIS a big meanie and a terrible person... OMG
Old 06-27-2008, 02:02 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

In my mental image she starts chicken-necking her head and says "You want me to what??? I ain't digging no hole for nobody muthafxxxxx! And I fosho ain't getting in that mud."
And finger waving. Definitely finger waving. And pointing. That odd, disjointed, from-above, pointing down finger pointing. Left hand on her cocked-out, massive hip. yeah.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And finger waving. Definitely finger waving. And pointing. That odd, disjointed, from-above, pointing down finger pointing. Left hand on her cocked-out, massive hip. yeah.
WOW BIG Daddy ,better take a Looooooong deep breath after that one
Old 06-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

75+ responses and 2700+ views on this thread......the boating season must be really slow this year.......
Old 06-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered

slow ain't the word for it and I thought this was going to get outa controll. Glad it didn't we have had way to many B.S. threads lately. Chris glad to see it nipped early P.S.--- Love the new avitar
Old 06-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn, you're on a roll today

I can picture the long fake nails - french polished of course, with a little plastic jewel type thing on each finger.

Originally Posted by cosmic12
slow ain't the word for it
That's the truth. I highly doubt I'm gonna see water this season.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,695 Likes on 1,208 Posts

This is an amazing thread in that one guy apologized to another, the apology was accepted and yet still it has gone on for four pages. Why does it have so many views and posts? Well, the subject line is pretty gripping.

Still, it's amazing. Every time I log onto this site I learn something. For real. And one of the best things I see happening here is conflict resolution.

This a perfect example. One guy was man enough to apologize. The other guy was a big enough person to accept it ... truly accepting apologies isn't all that easy.

Back to lurking. Sorry for the disturbance.

Quick Reply: How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.