How I Screwed Chris Sunkin >

How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Notices

How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Old 06-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
This is an amazing thread in that one guy apologized to another, the apology was accepted and yet still it has gone on for four pages. Why does it have so many views and posts? Well, the subject line is pretty gripping.

Still, it's amazing. Every time I log onto this site I learn something. For real. And one of the best things I see happening here is conflict resolution.

This a perfect example. One guy was man enough to apologize. The other guy was a big enough person to accept it ... truly accepting apologies isn't all that easy.

Back to lurking. Sorry for the disturbance.
You're giving this way too much credit.
Or maybe you aren't.

It's only gone on this far because a few hoodlums hi-jacked the thread, and it evolved into a new topic. It's become just fun between friends.
I'm glad to see the resolution.
But the Hi-jack, and goofing off is the fun part for the rest of us - and it is only available and prudent with the resolution.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:13 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
This is an amazing thread in that one guy apologized to another, the apology was accepted and yet still it has gone on for four pages. Why does it have so many views and posts? Well, the subject line is pretty gripping.

Still, it's amazing. Every time I log onto this site I learn something. For real. And one of the best things I see happening here is conflict resolution.

This a perfect example. One guy was man enough to apologize. The other guy was a big enough person to accept it ... truly accepting apologies isn't all that easy.

Back to lurking. Sorry for the disturbance.
Apparently you missed the "little blue boat" thread
Old 06-28-2008, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
L@@k who crawled out from under the desk : Holy chit its JOHN Whaz up BIG Daddy and to show up and call CHRIS a big meanie and a terrible person... OMG
I walked out from under it. It's a big desk.

The funny thing is, Chris may be free with his opinion and knowledge, to a proverbial somebody's discontent I suppose..... but he is also liberal with his time and talents. One of the few people on OSO who will proactively help someone. Not wait to be asked, but ask to help. First to PM somebody and say: "I could help. I have that equipment." A few years ago I had the chance to meet him and I am glad that I did. He's good people. For a big meanie.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Please don't.......I'd much rather read about your firefox project than to read Sunkin's post on EVERYFKNTHING in the universe
LMAO!!!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fund razor
I walked out from under it. It's a big desk.

The funny thing is, Chris may be free with his opinion and knowledge, to a proverbial somebody's discontent I suppose..... but he is also liberal with his time and talents. One of the few people on OSO who will proactively help someone. Not wait to be asked, but ask to help. First to PM somebody and say: "I could help. I have that equipment." A few years ago I had the chance to meet him and I am glad that I did. He's good people. For a big meanie.
Boy.......that sounds A LOT like Fred Cecil doesn't it? The only problem with Fred was that he just couldn't find the roll of packing tape to close the boxes of parts for shipping, and he also couldn't balance his checking account very well.......right?
Old 04-14-2010, 09:57 AM
Gold Member

Default good job guys

now thats how two men work out a problem,not with insults and all that other b/s that come with a disagreement.good job guys.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Nice avatar Nort

That's some funny chit!!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Boy.......that sounds A LOT like Fred Cecil doesn't it? The only problem with Fred was that he just couldn't find the roll of packing tape to close the boxes of parts for shipping, and he also couldn't balance his checking account very well.......right?
That's funny. And to think that there was a period of several years that you would be FLAMED off of OSO for speaking unkindly about Fred.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

This thread makes me remember why I love being a part of this group. I havent meet three fourths of you but I know most people on here are avid boaters that I trust have the same interest as me. Great thread.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Registered

What dragged this up? A lot of guys proabaly don't even know they're reading a two year old thread.

Quick Reply: How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.