Old 04-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

It popped up in my new posts today!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
What dragged this up? A lot of guys proabaly don't even know they're reading a two year old thread.
Nort dragged it up as part of a defamation campaign against a guy with a competing website. s e r i o u s o f f s h o r e d o t c o m.

Anyway, I am glad that he brought it back. It brought back a lot of memories.

Since my post that Nort quoted, Chris has started an entire forum for his friends, he has given thousands to charity, He even took a day off of work and met me at 3am so he could drive 500 miles and then tow my boat back because I didn't have enough tow rig.

Then he arranged for a great cam builder to do my cams and ordered me new AFR heads and then he paid for it and let me pay him back later. Then he brought the parts to a poker run for me.

That's just since my post.

Thanks, Chris!
Old 04-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Old 04-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

There ya go, If more people would just fess up and be big enough to apologize and others big enough to except, the world would run alot smoother. my .02
Old 04-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Registered

I am so sorry that I didnt know earlier that you guys there in Miami have only 1 trailer for all the boaters of Miami! If I only knew earlier I would have shipped one over from Europe because we have here even more than one unused trailer!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, I can’t believe how far this thread kept going. I actually had sent Chris an email saying we decided not to sell the trailer and was sorry for any inconvenience. I had never once traded phone calls with him nor do I know him so thought it was a pretty simple sorry we are keeping are trailer and move on, Nope! I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.

I was focused on the rebuild of our 24 Cigarette Firefox in memory of my brother and so I didn’t want him to ruin anything I did what he asked.

Now I’m focused on my cousins 2011 38TG covergirl setup with 600’s and yes Lip-Ship Edition that we are picking up this weekend in MIAMI!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by cigracing1
I had never once traded phone calls with him nor do I know him so thought it was a pretty simple sorry we are keeping are trailer and move on, Nope! I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.
Sounds like him.

Just an all around stand up guy.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 04-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

What a jackass he is to make you start a thread like this. I can't believe it backfired on him. By the way, I saw the 600 Topgun when I was in Miami several weeks ago. Very nice! Tell your cousin good luck with it. I am sure Phil will fine tune it to perfection.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Wow, I can’t believe how far this thread kept going. I actually had sent Chris an email saying we decided not to sell the trailer and was sorry for any inconvenience. I had never once traded phone calls with him nor do I know him so thought it was a pretty simple sorry we are keeping are trailer and move on, Nope! I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.

I was focused on the rebuild of our 24 Cigarette Firefox in memory of my brother and so I didn’t want him to ruin anything I did what he asked.

Now I’m focused on my cousins 2011 38TG covergirl setup with 600’s and yes Lip-Ship Edition that we are picking up this weekend in MIAMI!
PM heather/speedgirl on here and have her change the title of the thread to "how Chris Sunkin tried to extort me"
Old 04-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

... Now I’m focused on my cousins 2011 38TG covergirl setup with 600’s and yes Lip-Ship Edition that we are picking up this weekend in MIAMI!
If your cousin is feeling sentimental or wants to do a before and after comparison just let me know. I'd be happy to drag the old girl down. We can switch for a day.

Quick Reply: How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.