Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
JFC the BS never stops.  ;( >

JFC the BS never stops. ;(

Notices

JFC the BS never stops. ;(

Old 06-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have Never owned a Fountain, Never lost to a Fountain(including Cat Killer) but I feel the need to add my comments.
Reggie Fountain has had the greatest positive impact on performance boating and offshore racing in the history of the sport since Don Aronow. I have nothing but respect for a man who has pretty much devoting his life to racing and building fast boats. I have been side by side with the Cat Killer at 140 mph in the ocean and its the most impressive V-Bottom I have ever run with. Marketing is all about Smoke and mirrors and Fountain Rules. Why get annoyed

Last edited by ScottB; 06-25-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ScottB
I have Never owned a Fountain, Never lost to a Fountain(including Cat Killer) but I feel the need to add my comments.
Reggie Fountain has had the greatest positive impact on performance boating and offshore racing in the history of the sport since Don Aronow. I have nothing but respect for a man who has pretty much devoting his life to racing and building fast boats. I have been side by side with the Cat Killer at 140 mph in the ocean and its the most impressive V-Bottom I have ever run with. Marketing is all about Smoke and mirrors and Fountain Rules. Why get annoyed
This guy sounds like he might know what he's talking about.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Registered

never buy American...thats a nice comment there dreamer. go f*cking live somewere else then. It's works of art like you that are bringing this country down.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sellsman11
LOL, yeah I definitely think ScottB knows what he's talking about.

Not for nothing, I love ALL high performance boats.

Last edited by FountainMike; 06-25-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-25-2008, 02:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ScottB

Why get annoyed? Well, I stopped reading PBM in large part because Fountain bought them off editorially. Now I come here and find that not only is the PR section of the website full of his BS, it's now in the discussion areas. In more than one place.

Will Reggie be hiring additional staff to provide professional reinforcement to every poster who wants to discuss and debate the merits of a Fountain? Will they step in themselves? Will every thread where the merits of another boat is being discussed, will a Fountain Agent step in and argue how the Fountain is superior? Where does it stop?
Old 06-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Registered

Why get annoyed? Well, I stopped reading PBM in large part because Fountain bought them off editorially. Now I come here and find that not only is the PR section of the website full of his BS, it's now in the discussion areas. In more than one place.

Will Reggie be hiring additional staff to provide professional reinforcement to every poster who wants to discuss and debate the merits of a Fountain? Will they step in themselves? Will every thread where the merits of another boat is being discussed, will a Fountain Agent step in and argue how the Fountain is superior? Where does it stop?
It doesn't stop, that is precisely the point. But you can stop it in your world by not clicking the mouse on these threads.
I personally think its extremely entertaining
Old 06-25-2008, 03:15 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That sounds good in theory- but where does it stop? How many places do I have to avoid to not see him? Do I not come here altogether? If it works for Reggie, his minions will be in here like termites.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered

like mr. scottb, i finding it entertaining myself. burns up time when work is dead.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
That sounds good in theory- but where does it stop? How many places do I have to avoid to not see him? Do I not come here altogether? If it works for Reggie, his minions will be in here like termites.
Chris, I have to agree with Scott on this one. Why would one let something like this even remotely effect ones outlook. Just look at it like Scott said, very entertaining. No bash, just an observation.

Sam
Old 06-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sellsman11
Since when did that start to matter

Quick Reply: JFC the BS never stops. ;(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.