Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lets see your stereo system.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189724-lets-see-your-stereo-system.html)

KNOT-RIGHT 06-27-2008 08:56 AM

Submerge the woofers and see if they will propel the boat.:eek:

Knot 4 Me 06-27-2008 09:01 AM

I'm sporting a Kraco 8-track and 2, old vinyl woodgrain covered stereo speakers from a cheap Sears home system from the 70's hooked together with some electric cord from an old lamp. That's how we roll in the MW. Got Montrose's "Space Station #5" and "Rock Candy" blasting away on it every weekend! :D

P Offshore 06-27-2008 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat (Post 2604440)
I have 8 15" subs in my cat, but I would say there is nothing in the country that can touch matts bluewater.

That thing is amazing ...... you need to post some pics of it.:eek:

LV 06-27-2008 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by waterboy222 (Post 2603988)
I doubt it.. all i need this thing for is to idle to dripping springs.. No thanks to BLee and the other *******s over at Edock, I have to sell this and buy a cat.. Shoulda NEVER went on SpineTingler in St. Pete. Now my last years "dreamboat" is this years "utility" boat.. Its like havin a girl that you THINK is hot, then you sneak off for some trip and your buddys buy you a weekend with a supermodel.. :mad:

Then you start pricing a supermodel and remember that the ol girl you got back home who knows her role is a prettttttttty good buy.:drink:

The grass will always be greener on the other side, no matter how hot she is, but its fun to look bro'.

BLee 06-27-2008 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat (Post 2604440)
but I would say there is nothing in the country that can touch matts bluewater.

I think he could anchor that boat at the dam, and rock the entire South end of the lake. SO LOUD. Nothing was cooler than when he had the US Open on the big screen last Summer in the middle of Dripping Springs. People were booing when his boat would spin on the anchor out of sight....me included. :drink:

WARPARTY36 06-27-2008 10:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2604709)
I think he could anchor that boat at the dam, and rock the entire South end of the lake. SO LOUD. Nothing was cooler than when he had the US Open on the big screen last Summer in the middle of Dripping Springs. People were booing when his boat would spin on the anchor out of sight....me included. :drink:

Hell yes that was awesome!:evilb:

Panther 06-27-2008 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Big Time (Post 2604637)
That's small? I'd say that is a pretty thumping system.

Compared to what some of these guys have I thought so. Thanks for the compliment! :drink:

On the flip side, I hardly ever use the darn thing because we're always running! :evilb:

LV 06-27-2008 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 (Post 2604796)
Hell yes that was awesome!:evilb:

You have arrived when you can catch Espn's "Gameday" on 60 plazma "underway" on the top deck.There was a few w/e's last year, it looked as if 50 cent was rolling film on a video, plenty of talent up there at times.

waterboy222 06-27-2008 05:35 PM

ya, matts is hellaciously loud! Tyson, what kinda batteries do you have running all those subs?

BigSilverCat 06-27-2008 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by waterboy222 (Post 2605260)
ya, matts is hellaciously loud! Tyson, what kinda batteries do you have running all those subs?

batteries? batteries are for wimps, the stereo is all pro stuff running off a 25k generator.