Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Traviss........look Here!!!!! >

Traviss........look Here!!!!!

Notices

Traviss........look Here!!!!!

Old 02-26-2002, 07:10 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traviss........look Here!!!!!

Okay...here it goes........I'm sorry for posting the pic of you...

Dude trust me.....I never thought you would take it that way....

But to show you some respect.....There it is....

Now would everybody just drop it!!!!!

Trust me...I want do anything ever again that even comes close to being racy....I hope you're happy.....
Old 02-26-2002, 07:24 PM
ScreaminDemon

Id it me, or does this "apology" sound like it is being forced out against his will? It wouldn't have hurt to make it sound a little more convincing! But, i guess, nice try!

Old 02-26-2002, 07:30 PM
Registered

Thanks gasm.

The whole board is headed downhill and I do not want anything to do with it. It use to be fun and joke around, then everyone started postin pics and it just got outta hand... I am not Mr. innocent but most of the pics are uncalled for.. It makes everyone on here look bad and make the site's develeper's look not so good either. Some funny pics are ok, but nude pics of anything is not needed. Yeah some times we get off topic because it is winter and need some things to do, but this is not the way. I have met alot of new people on this board.. and have met some of them in person.. They all are great people. We all just need to rethink are actions before we do anyhthing.. I'l be around, but I won't be posting till it looks like its getting better... and from this point in time. its gonna be a while..

Travis
Old 02-26-2002, 07:43 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Originally posted by ScreaminDemon
Id it me, or does this "apology" sound like it is being forced out against his will? It wouldn't have hurt to make it sound a little more convincing! But, i guess, nice try!

Ya know what buddy........shut it!!!!!!!.....you're aggravating the situation...

This is all at my free will.........Not one derogetory e-mail about that pic........matter of fact buddy.........about a dozen that asked how the hell I did it.........and to tell you the truth....they found it hilariuos......this is because I like Traviss and appreciate his presence....as with Too Old's.......

Can U understand this now????
Old 02-26-2002, 10:36 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

"Not one derogetory e-mail about that pic........matter of fact buddy"

Are you sure Terry?? I know of at least one.
Old 02-26-2002, 10:43 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well Travis I hope you have been fallowing along on some of the threads. There are a lot of us that have been on the board for a long time that are with ya. Shorgasm I give ya a lot of credit for this one. You have taken a lot of slaps on this board and I often wonder why the heck you stick around. Thumbs up to you for saying sorry and a big ***** slap for putting the picture up in the first place

Jon
Old 02-28-2002, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Waterfoul
"Not one derogetory e-mail about that pic........matter of fact buddy"

Are you sure Terry?? I know of at least one.

Yup Mike.......I'm sure...........yours said nothing of the pic.........something I am missing maybe.......