Excuse me while I rub one off!!! >

Excuse me while I rub one off!!!

Notices

Excuse me while I rub one off!!!

Old 06-28-2008, 09:12 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now thats funny Greg..........and true. We pulled in last night and debbie said......nobodys here. The cars were pulled up all the way to the back yard.......I have never seen that before!
Old 06-28-2008, 09:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Xmas came early! Keep us posted!
Old 06-28-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi
Those things are monsters! Dang nice looking pieces of hardware. Your boat will be even more of a beast with those/

If I was not trying some props on the X-18 today, I would probably drive over just to look at them. I am excited for you.

When are you going to put them in?
Bill, I am not starting any of this until I have every last piece sitting in the shop. Eddie also said he has to finish your stuff. I have learned that the hard way. I only got one sand strainer.....Summit and Jegs were out of aeromotive push lock #12......had to order that from some speedshop up north. I found about 15 feet of #12 on the shelf in the shop....but is going to take about 30'. It will be another week before everything is here.....including another round from Whipple. We will get going on it after the 4th. We are gonna be out on old hickory today if you want to test over here with the x 18. Call me if you come......WHIFFLE OUT!
Old 06-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Bill, I am not starting any of this until I have every last piece sitting in the shop. Eddie also said he has to finish your stuff. I have learned that the hard way. I only got one sand strainer.....Summit and Jegs were out of aeromotive push lock #12......had to order that from some speedshop up north. I found about 15 feet of #12 on the shelf in the shop....but is going to take about 30'. It will be another week before everything is here.....including another round from Whipple. We will get going on it after the 4th. We are gonna be out on old hickory today if you want to test over here with the x 18. Call me if you come......WHIFFLE OUT!
That is awesome. I agree on the waiting for parts thing.

I will probably stay local. If it likes the prop, I will be wanting to re-rig the throttle for a left rotation. It looks like some storms are a possibility for this afternoon. I have been on the road the last two weeks including last weekend.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Frequency
It's gonna be great John. I'll need to come back down for a ride.

In that first picture, something doesn't look right? There's something missing in the background!

Yes. It does look strange.

That Envision looked like a hell of a project. I could see where it is screaming for some three bladed props.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:12 AM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

Holy whipple batman!

The dog needs water!
Old 06-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BLAZE
Holy whipple batman!

The dog needs water!
Nice!
Old 06-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks good!! Your going to love the power but your drives arntHey is it going to fit under your hatch?

that innercooler looks thicker than mine on my 3.3?

Could you take a pick of the outlet on the blower,wondering what it looking like?ERob
Attached Thumbnails Excuse me while I rub one off!!!-blowers-intake-bearings-2-012.jpg   Excuse me while I rub one off!!!-blowers%2520intake%2520%252c%2520bearings%2520%25232%2520017.jpg  

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Here is a pic of my PBR "Push Button Rigger"
Make sure Eddie gets his spooge wiped off of that thing. I am not in the spooge polishing business & with all the hand and pecker prints on those things, they will need to be polished right after the install!!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:08 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Liquid Liability
Make sure Eddie gets his spooge wiped off of that thing. I am not in the spooge polishing business & with all the hand and pecker prints on those things, they will need to be polished right after the install!!
LL, did you see a sign out in the front yard that said spooge polishing rigger inside? No.......thats because there is not a sign in the front yard that says spooge polishing rigger inside.......cause having a spooge polishing rigger is not my business.

Quick Reply: Excuse me while I rub one off!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.