Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Official Key West 08' Roll Call (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189875-official-key-west-08-roll-call.html)

fordsofflease 10-09-2008 08:34 PM

we are bringing both nor techs

Jupiter Sunsation 10-12-2008 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by fordsofflease (Post 2711515)
we are bringing both nor techs

What other owner can boast that he has 93 feet/ 6 engines/ 4875 HP worth of Nortechs! That is a bigger combo than the new 80!

BLee 10-12-2008 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 2711482)
Is 93oct available at some of the docks from miami to the keys??

There's 93 at Gilberts (the lunch stop), and sunshine key, which is the last stop before Key West. You should can call Stu about race fuel. Usually the fuel that's there has already been ordered and paid for by individuals on the run. He can help get some for you though. Just don't call last minute! :ernaehrung004:

PARADOX 10-12-2008 09:49 PM

Any ideas on hotels? Nothing crazy... but not a $hit hole.
Thursday to Sunday.
Thx
P

Expensive Date 10-12-2008 10:41 PM

Try southern cross thats where I am staying heard its clean but not fancy.Don't know if they still have rooms.
305-294-3200 If you can't find something in key west there is always the Sugar loaf lodge cheap, clean but its about 25 mins out of Key west

omerta one 10-13-2008 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2713431)
There's 93 at Gilberts (the lunch stop), and sunshine key, which is the last stop before Key West. You should can call Stu about race fuel. Usually the fuel that's there has already been ordered and paid for by individuals on the run. He can help get some for you though. Just don't call last minute! :ernaehrung004:

Sunshine did not have 93 last year. I know because I stopped there on the way back. Had to stop in Marathon (Ponchos) for the 93.

maritaltension 10-13-2008 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2713668)
Any ideas on hotels? Nothing crazy... but not a $hit hole.
Thursday to Sunday.
Thx
P

i usually stay at the pier house right at the end of duval st . but i waited to long this year and its booked , check out www.historickeywestinns.com bunch of really nice places walking distance to duval st . , they had rooms still available 2 weeks ago , i got a nice room for like 150$ or around there at the chelsea house place looks pretty cool , little far from ricks walking ,hammerd , 3 in the morn , but it'll do , as long as i can get past bobcat on the 800 block i'm:ernaehrung004: home free

SAFA 1 10-13-2008 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Go Big (Post 2688192)
Thanks for the help. So this looks like a Run down on a specific day. Stay in the keys, party, and run back on a specific day? Is this a poker type run or just an excursion? I'm used to a single day poker run type of deal. This sound like a blast.

you will love it Sean, i was there last year and i will be there on the 4th till the 9th, let me know if your going

Sunrise Girl 10-13-2008 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by AugiePensa (Post 2618465)
Papa Dukes and The Jersey Boyz Offshore Racing booked a house on the beach in Truman Annex, even has a heated inground pool. We should be able to see most of the race course from the back yard. Big Boat Race, lotta people gonna be there.

Hey Augie!!

I think I'm going to make it down there...I've missed seeing you and the other OSO boys!

Depending on what my schedule is (just purchased new building so I may need to be there for the transition) I am thinking about heading down that Thursday thru the weekend. Shoot me the info and I will get back with you, please.

We have some catching up to do...miss ya, hun!:evilb:

Cash Bar 10-13-2008 11:46 PM

Love the avatar Kat !!! :evilb:

It needs more of me and less of Sydwayz.