Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tripple Diggits - Officle OSO DBag of the Year 2008 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189879-tripple-diggits-officle-oso-dbag-year-2008-a.html)

RunninHotRacing163.1 06-29-2008 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2606972)
87???? Well then he was victorious since he had already back stroked off the 100 mark down to 85.

Is it too early to give out a DB of the century award?

Yes Joe its tooo early , I thought i was giving it out at the Chi Town run next month :D:D

Audiofn 06-29-2008 08:34 PM

No no Fred Fred the Doo Doo Head get the century award!!!!

Expensive Date 06-29-2008 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2606610)
87 thats it... i was gonn make a trip down to see this, and to check out some houses.. i wish i had come... good stuff....

There is a house next to me for sale.New constuction not on the water but you would get to live next to me.I work a lot so you could hang out with my wife:D

DollaBill 06-30-2008 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by RebarBox (Post 2606950)
AAhhhhh, a lot of us feel you will nail that top spot before year end!:rolleyes:

Don't sell yourself short.

You're a riot Rebar. Who is "a lot of us"? Of the "active members here, I consider many friends. I guess you also don't get the fact that it's user content that drives the site.

The only "negative" sitaution I've been involved with here was the _oncept thread. There was more to that than you will ever know. I've done lots for many members and also for this site.

RebarBox 06-30-2008 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2607259)
You're a riot Rebar. Who is "a lot of us"? Of the "active members here, I consider many friends. I guess you also don't get the fact that it's user content that drives the site.

The only "negative" sitaution I've been involved with here was the _oncept thread. There was more to that than you will ever know. I've done lots for many members and also for this site.

My apologizes, I should not have tried to speak for other members here. They can do that for themselves.

"I" feel you will nail that top spot! :ernaehrung004:

You just keep 'doing lots' for this site and it's members. I just hope those actions don't drive this place completely in the ground.

DollaBill 06-30-2008 08:40 AM

whatever. I didn't start the TD thread. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but a hundred other members were involved. What have I done to pizz you off? I've never attacked you in any way. Again, there was to the _oncept thread than what you just saw on here.

Fill me in

jayboat 06-30-2008 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Expensive Date (Post 2606997)
There is a house next to me for sale.New constuction not on the water but you would get to live next to me.I work a lot so you could hang out with my wife:D

Post a pic, Tim! :hitfan:

marylandmark 06-30-2008 09:04 AM

the _oncept thread.

I still want my forum back donkey nuts! :cool:

fund razor 06-30-2008 09:08 AM

I've done lots for many members and also for this site.

That's true. I have seen you pay people's memberships and send people gifts. Even me.
Maybe Rebar is reacting to your strong, out-front opinion on this one. It doesn't bother me, because I feel like I "know" you but I can see how others might see you as a negative force on this one.
TD doesn't need you to embarrass him.
He is self-sufficient.

Panther 06-30-2008 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Bryan Rose (Post 2606641)
Can tripple digits go over 100? only time will tell, lets not hang him yet.....

Sure he showed up....he back pedaled into an 85 mph pass which he knew he could do...the original deal was 100...and that my friends is the art of sandbagging bullchit! I think if he said he was going to attempt 100 more people would have shown.... :party-smiley-004:

Maybe it's just me but I firmly believe you only get one chance to make a first impression..... If you say you can run 100 you better do it. I have lost faith and now lost interest in the subject... Movin on!!! :ernaehrung004: