Notices

mike vorce, why is he not in jail?

Old 06-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice one Marc!!!!!!!

He also did it with a couple of cars (search woodtv.com) or this story:
http://www.mercedesbenznewyork360.co...n-New-York.htm

Both stories say they will likely not file charges since there is already a federal investigation.

It will be interesting to see how many of his buddies helped him in some way. I find it hard to believe that none of them knew about it. Him and some of his buds were very arrogant, wonder how arrogant they are now?

I think when everything comes out in court and he tries to save his AZZ.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh

It will be interesting to see how many of his buddies helped him in some way. I find it hard to believe that none of them knew about it. Him and some of his buds were very arrogant, wonder how arrogant they are now?

Todd, I agree I have been saying that right along

When the rooster comes to roost lets see who gets HEN pecked LOL
Old 06-30-2008, 05:19 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh
Nice one Marc!!!!!!!

He also did it with a couple of cars (search woodtv.com) or this story:
http://www.mercedesbenznewyork360.co...n-New-York.htm

Both stories say they will likely not file charges since there is already a federal investigation.

??????
Old 06-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alot of people that should B in the klink R not!!!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Registered

CJ, not you if that is what your asking. I just find it hard to belive that he was able to pull things like this off by himself. Some were very close to him and would have known better. I doubt he was driving to Tennessee to sign things on his own. He was to good for that...

I HOPE I am wrong...considering he lied about all this to the state, friends, and especially family, I doubt he will be truthful in court. More than likely he will give someone up to reduce sentence.

What went around is coming back. (i hope)
Old 06-30-2008, 08:42 PM
Registered

I'm with chicken, I remember posting about him breaking those water balloons on my 42 Fountain dash, and how I choked him on his, wait, who knows who owned it Sunseeker. Some guys here were racing to stick up for him. And this was during the downfall, How cool is he now. Everyone was sucking his C@ck when he had money. He never had money, it was someone else's. How dumb do you people feel now, you know who you are.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

still, why no arrest? it cannot take that long to investgate this?
Old 06-30-2008, 11:44 PM
Registered

My guess is his lawyer is dragging things along. Not to mention the banks can't get anything from him if he is jail.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Another one is Hionas. How he's not in jail... or still alive, is beyond me.
He is Selling Big time real estate in florida

I cant belive it either

There are some on OSO that got burned in a BIG way
Old 07-01-2008, 05:33 AM
Registered

Chris

This was posted on OSO September of 2004

Maybe this is the guy to ask questions of

National Marine Customers Please Read!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information was sent to us for posting by the bank.

OSO

On behalf of The Home Savings and Loan Company of Youngstown, Ohio ("Home Savings"), I would appreciate if you would forward this message to your members.

First, there has been discussion on the board that Bill Hionas has been charged with anywhere from fifty to seventy criminal charges. To the best of our knowledge, at this time, Bill Hionas has not been charged with any crimes.

Second, yesterday, the Court in Trumbull County, Ohio (Judge Andrew Logan) appointed a receiver to oversee the liquidation of National Marine and to assist in handling the consumer problems. I am happy to forward to anyone interested a prepared statement of the current state of affairs. On August 13, 2004, Home Savings obtained a judgment against National Marine, Extreme Auto & Marine, Bill Hionas and James Hionas, and pursuant to a court order, levied upon that judgment. Certain actions must now be taken to sort out everyone's interests in National Marine matters.

As I know the circumstances to be, this is what appears to have occurred:

At some point this year or last year, it appears that National Marine stopped paying off the loans on boats of its customers that had been traded in for a new boat subsequent to the permitted six-month period granted by customers. Those traded boats may or may not be at National Marine's site, which is now completely locked down. If the boat is there, the receiver will work with consumers for the return of the boat, but the receiver also may have a claim on that boat since National Marine has now built up some equity in those traded boats.

Obviously, if National Marine has not paid off the prior lien holder for a boat the owner traded in, that owner is still liable on that loan/lien. This creates two problems. First, a customer who traded his or her boat still has an outstanding loan on the boat that may be in the possession of National Marine or one of its customers. Second, a traded boat may have been sold to another National Marine customer, but National Marine could not produce a valid title since that lien has not been released.

In addition, there appears to be consumers who have purchased boats but may not have received those boats. At this time, it cannot be determined why that occurred. The hope is that the receiver, with the help of one or more prior employees of National Marine and National Marine's customers, will be able to piece it all together.

Finally, there may be some boats that are at National Marine's location, but that are missing parts originally belonging to these boats or perhaps other boats. Again, both prior employees of boats and you, the consumers who know each other well, may be able to help greatly in determining where the appropriate parts are located.

As many of the members of this forum should now attest, Home Savings has been working diligently to assist consumers in determining the status of their boats. We greatly appreciate your business, and we want to maintain our relationships with you. At this time, I ask you to please be patient until the receiver has an opportunity to assess the situation. We should be confident that the receiver will be able to assist to resolve these matters in fairness to all interested parties.

I can be reached at (330) 742-0572 and by e-mail at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Jude J. Nohra
Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
The Home Savings and Loan Company of Youngstown, Ohio

Jude J. Nohra
Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
The Home Savings and Loan Company of Youngstown, Ohio
275 Federal Plaza West
P.O. Box 1111
Youngstown, Ohio 44501-1111
Telephone: (330) 742-0572
Fax: (330) 742-0489
E-mail: [email protected]

Quick Reply: mike vorce, why is he not in jail?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.