Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tripple Digits Challenge (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189936-tripple-digits-challenge.html)

pasquesi 07-08-2008 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mike 35 Fountain (Post 2616338)
Pasquesi........Most of the people who offered to bet this moron.....will be at Shore Dreams ..donating their time, their boats and the fuel to run them all day to make a few happy.
Why don't you contribute?

I was at the first "SPEED RUN" with a $1,000.00 because I posted it .......I showed.

I brought a couple of friends.....one of them knew this idiot.
He no sooner looked at him and said to me, " that guy?...he's the biggest B.S. artist I've ever met." He grew up in the same
town with him.

Tell you what dopey......I'll run you for the money and give you a head start. Across the bay........pick the day.

And my boat aint fast.

Uh..I have contributed.

Why are you offering to race me? I never made any claims about having a fast boat.

I'm simply trying to help the kids by focusing the attention on them rather than TD the knucklehead.

Have a nice weekend.

fatdaddy 07-08-2008 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by bluellama (Post 2615733)
I'm sure the people of America sleep better at night knowing that you are on the job....

:drink:

Shanghied Again 07-08-2008 08:26 PM

I know my wife and myself have a clear mind as far as I am concerned this thread is gone.
We donated $100 to Shore Dreams. Put in $680 of Gasoline for the boat and ready to spend the day on the bay with the Kids.
My wife will be working on land.. And as far as I am concerned this is what life is about helping others, watching these kids enjoy themselves and putting smiles on there faces.
We have helped for years and will continue helping for years to come.

VtSteve 07-08-2008 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mike 35 Fountain (Post 2616338)
Pasquesi........Most of the people who offered to bet this moron.....will be at Shore Dreams ..donating their time, their boats and the fuel to run them all day to make a few happy.
Why don't you contribute?

I was at the first "SPEED RUN" with a $1,000.00 because I posted it .......I showed.

I brought a couple of friends.....one of them knew this idiot.
He no sooner looked at him and said to me, " that guy?...he's the biggest B.S. artist I've ever met." He grew up in the same
town with him.

Tell you what dopey......I'll run you for the money and give you a head start. Across the bay........pick the day.

And my boat aint fast.

You guys truly are fun. :ernaehrung004:

I'm going to try and run 59 this weekend :eek:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-08-2008 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2615808)
Just for you tools IM NOT going to be there in a few days Just don't want any of you confused. I will be back around in the water in sept

September ? :confused:

Well, that rules out that you will be racing any of the big boats in the OPA Patchogue, NY race on the bay August 23rd & 24th. :(

Next chance would be Pt Pleasant Beach but it is usually 2 feet or more there when they race... :eek:

http://www.oparacing.org/2008oparacingschedule.html

Mike 35 Fountain 07-08-2008 08:58 PM

Pasquesi......I didn't say I would race you .....I was referring
to dingus ( double Digits )

And thats great that you help support Shore Dreams.

This knucklehead wasted enough of everyones time.
See you all Sat.

RunninHotRacing163.1 07-08-2008 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again (Post 2616481)
I know my wife and myself have a clear mind as far as I am concerned this thread is gone.
We donated $100 to Shore Dreams. Put in $680 of Gasoline for the boat and ready to spend the day on the bay with the Kids.
My wife will be working on land.. And as far as I am concerned this is what life is about helping others, watching these kids enjoy themselves and putting smiles on there faces.
We have helped for years and will continue helping for years to come.

Awesome job BIG Daddy your a good man ,sounds like a blast & wish we were back together and runnin :ernaehrung004:

DaveP 07-08-2008 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by scarabman (Post 2616058)
If TD brings his boat to Shore Dreams to give the kids rides, I will be there and hand him the $$$ I offered so that he can make the donation in HIS NAME. :ernaehrung004:

The Candy Azz still won't show up! :p

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-08-2008 11:32 PM

I tried that with you Dave and this just keeps coming up:

1 Search result found for Dave P

:evilb: :D

DaveP 07-08-2008 11:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Double Digits Harley..