Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading that it apears he doesnt need a girl,
he gets his own dick hard
Old 07-19-2008, 06:33 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WILDMAN
I saw this thread by Tripple digits on Scream and Fly. Nice Ride in The Barnaget Bay Tripple Digits Style http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=159132

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the weekend my brother, Vnemous and my self were looking forward to a nice ride in the bay with my brothers boat. Well his boat broke and to save the day I brought out tripple digits. It was great on the bay perfect water to go fast but nobody around we ended up chasing and abusing some jet skiers. It was time to head home and we started threw the Toms River bridge and my brother wanted to head up the Toms River. We started in and in the horizion there was this rooster tail headed for us. I said could this be? and it was, it was a brand new 38 foot Huslter 388 sling shot. He comes flying in around 78 mph he opens it up and starts to pull away. Around 80 mph I dropped the hammer trimmed her out and he was history with the 3 of us and 3/4 tank of fuel we pulled over 93 mph and I had more left if I needed it. The Hustler tried and gave it a honest effort. Now heres the interesting part Im 315 lbs my brother is 325 + and Vnemous is 250 + he was sitting in the back seat enjoying the ride. This was what I built this deal for, pump gas small block with a Alpha out with my friends enjoying spanking up on 380K+ boats. Life is Good

I truly believe this guy is mentally ill. I'm not joking
Old 07-19-2008, 06:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I truly believe this guy is mentally ill. I'm not joking
Sounds about right Bill.... a 325 pound water head retard, I bet his own ego blown head weights 100lbs.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Notice the S&F guys left the thread alone..
Old 07-19-2008, 08:41 AM
Registered

a pic of these guys http://www.cojoweb.com/McCrary-twins.html
Old 07-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

What's the passenger/cargo weight of the vessel??
850+ sounds pretty maxed out for that size boat.
No need for K-planes, or tabs at all.
You're not carrying passengers, you're carrying ballast.
Just tell them where to sit.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WILDMAN
I saw this thread by Tripple digits on Scream and Fly. Nice Ride in The Barnaget Bay Tripple Digits Style http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=159132

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the weekend my brother, Vnemous and my self were looking forward to a nice ride in the bay with my brothers boat. Well his boat broke and to save the day I brought out tripple digits. It was great on the bay perfect water to go fast but nobody around we ended up chasing and abusing some jet skiers. It was time to head home and we started threw the Toms River bridge and my brother wanted to head up the Toms River. We started in and in the horizion there was this rooster tail headed for us. I said could this be? and it was, it was a brand new 38 foot Huslter 388 sling shot. He comes flying in around 78 mph he opens it up and starts to pull away. Around 80 mph I dropped the hammer trimmed her out and he was history with the 3 of us and 3/4 tank of fuel we pulled over 93 mph and I had more left if I needed it. The Hustler tried and gave it a honest effort. Now heres the interesting part Im 315 lbs my brother is 325 + and Vnemous is 250 + he was sitting in the back seat enjoying the ride. This was what I built this deal for, pump gas small block with a Alpha out with my friends enjoying spanking up on 380K+ boats. Life is Good
There is NO HOPE in DOPE!
Old 07-19-2008, 10:12 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by tripple digits
Posted 7-08-2008 12:26 PM

Just for you tools IM NOT going to be there in a few days Just don't want any of you confused. I will be back around in the water in sept

Is September here already ?

Just 6 days after it was posted that the boat would not be in the water until Sept. there is a post on the Hot Boat Forum:

See below:

Originally Posted by TrippleDigits
07-13-2008, 04:47 PM

Another good day for Tripple Digits.
Originally Posted by TrippleDigits
07-14-2008, 10:43 AM #496
TrippleDigits

We were out sunday running and if you saw my brother boat I was not to far away and there was a maroon boat that looks just like Vnemous above but was a I/O also with us.

Seemed like a good time to make the challenge even though it was just the next day after Shore Dreams for Kids... and only 13 days after the challenge was made on 06-30-2008, 10:13 AM .

Anyone notice there wasn't an BIG announcement asking for anyone to race 'em ?

The smartest thing TD's done was delete the other thread.

He should have done that a long time ago or perhaps never even started it...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-19-2008, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I really believe that the "little blue stingray" thread should be exhumed from the grave and locked.
It has become a piece of history here. I'd hate to just see it disappear, and only us that were here for the show will ever know about it.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
I really believe that the "little blue stingray" thread should be exhumed from the grave and locked.
It has become a piece of history here. I'd hate to just see it disappear, and only us that were here for the show will ever know about it.
I agree! It was a classical step by step of how NOT to start and continue a thread and could be used as a teaching device for future tools that try to pull that kinda crap outa there azz's

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.