Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tripple Digits Challenge (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189936-tripple-digits-challenge.html)

DollaBill 08-18-2008 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2656130)
LOL I think your the tool I read all your post your full of hot air and false promise and exsuces as why you cant show up or do this and that. I was there once again I SHOWED UP

I was only going to laugh at your ***goT ASS. I never challengd or promised to show up for anything. I decided to party with some strippers (yes, the ones you spank it to in magazines because you couldn't get any decent azz even if you had a fist full of cash) instead of watching you try to become crab food in that floating hunk of chit you call a boat. I could fit that junker in the engine room of any of the boats I've had you phuking ***got, if you could remove it from your moms azz first.

Thanks for the entertainment TOOL.

DaveP 08-18-2008 12:49 PM

I saw dumbass's brother at the Garvey races yesterday. I was hoping to see the little blue sh*tbox not far behind but no such luck.

HaxbySpeed 08-18-2008 01:29 PM

Don't beat around the bush Bill.
How do you really feel? :evilb:

Seriously though DD, how phuking hard is it to take a picture or shoot video of a GPS in YOUR boat showing 100mph or better? And not behind your truck either.

I say we get a pool going again and if he runs it he gets the money and if he loses we get to torch his sh t box!

fastseat 08-18-2008 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2656229)
I was only going to laugh at your ***goT ASS. I never challengd or promised to show up for anything. I decided to party with some strippers (yes, the ones you spank it to in magazines because you couldn't get any decent azz even if you had a fist full of cash) instead of watching you try to become crab food in that floating hunk of chit you call a boat. I could fit that junker in the engine room of any of the boats I've had you phuking ***got, if you could remove it from your moms azz first.

I have to go get windex now and clean the coffee of my screen to funny

tripple digits 08-18-2008 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed (Post 2656364)

Seriously though DD, how phuking hard is it to take a picture or shoot video of a GPS in YOUR boat showing 100mph or better? And not behind your truck either.

I say we get a pool going again and if he runs it he gets the money and if he loses we get to torch his sh t box!

I didn't have to I was in long island with real boats that go real fast.

tripple digits 08-18-2008 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2656229)

You must have a tiny tool because all you do is talk talk talk about woman and money. Guys who have it dont talk about it. What are you trying to compensate for????

DollaBill 08-18-2008 02:19 PM

oh please get hit by a bus already. I'm going to go to mass tonight and prey for you to drop dead.

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my sould to keep. And please lord make Tripple Douche get hit by lightning. Or just get caught with pictures of him and the little asian boys he likes to violate"

tripple digits 08-18-2008 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 2656328)
I saw dumbass's brother at the Garvey races yesterday. I was hoping to see the little blue sh*tbox not far behind but no such luck.

And you Dave you must have real issue, and you never grew up. You talked the most BS out of anybody here NOW LETS SEE YOU BACK IT UP, you said and I have a copy and so does the police, you would kick my piney arse all over the place and beat me up and blah blah blah. So Big man never write a check your arse cant cash lets do a chartiy fund rasier you put up 5k and I will put up 5k and lets do a UFC style fight and all proceds go to the winners fav charity. Now Man Up. Im ready are you. Cant wait for the exscuse now And if you cant aford the 5k im sure your buddys will all chip in for you. Come on now step up and take a beaten for the kids

verbi69 08-18-2008 02:20 PM

TAKE UP A COLLECTION FOR THIS PUNKS ASS TO GET HIM PHUGGIN WHACKED!!!!!!! Then let the dogs chew his sheet....phuc*in morron he is.....

tblrklakemo 08-18-2008 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed (Post 2656364)

b/c racing unsuspecting high dollar boats for $400 a pop is his main income.......he cannot let the cat out of the bag on how fast he is. That would mean he cannot toss more cheese in to that "project" of his.