Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 08-18-2008, 02:28 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
And you Dave you must have real issue, and you never grew up. You talked the most BS out of anybody here NOW LETS SEE YOU BACK IT UP, you said and I have a copy and so does the police, you would kick my piney arse all over the place and beat me up and blah blah blah. So Big man never write a check your arse cant cash lets do a chartiy fund rasier you put up 5k and I will put up 5k and lets do a UFC style fight and all proceds go to the winners fav charity. Now Man Up. Im ready are you. Cant wait for the exscuse now And if you cant aford the 5k im sure your buddys will all chip in for you. Come on now step up and take a beaten for the kids
Oh now you phuked up TD. You would have some excuse that you could'nt make it.

Dave's a nice guy so he will just crush your head and put you in the hospital for a little while.

Last edited by DollaBill; 08-18-2008 at 02:41 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And you Dave you must have real issue, and you never grew up. You talked the most BS out of anybody here NOW LETS SEE YOU BACK IT UP, you said and I have a copy and so does the police, you would kick my piney arse all over the place and beat me up and blah blah blah. So Big man never write a check your arse cant cash lets do a chartiy fund rasier you put up 5k and I will put up 5k and lets do a UFC style fight and all proceds go to the winners fav charity. Now Man Up. Im ready are you. Cant wait for the exscuse now And if you cant aford the 5k im sure your buddys will all chip in for you. Come on now step up and take a beaten for the kids
Old 08-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Oh now you phuked up TD. You would have some excuse that you could'nt make it.
How is that phuked up the man talk crap how he is going to beat me silly now lets see him back it up THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN SET No exscuse im ready now I can get this toghter in a few days. Hey since you have all these wonderfull girls you can provied the ring girls for this deal. Come on he said I was a piney and beat me so on and so forth beside he should have nothing to worry about im fat out of shape out of breath drink to much beer and smoke to much.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:53 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

How is that phuked up the man talk crap how he is going to beat me silly now lets see him back it up THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN SET No exscuse im ready now I can get this toghter in a few days. Hey since you have all these wonderfull girls you can provied the ring girls for this deal. Come on he said I was a piney and beat me so on and so forth beside he should have nothing to worry about im fat out of shape out of breath drink to much beer and smoke to much.
I will be happy to provide all the "talent" needed.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=tripple digits;2656426]How is that phuked up the man talk crap how he is going to beat me silly now lets see him back it up THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN SET No exscuse im ready now I can get this toghter in a few days. Hey since you have all these wonderfull girls you can provied the ring girls for this deal.

Badd idea pecker head the ring girls will make it too easy for Dave and you will never get out from your corner with the jar of KY
Old 08-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Registered

I will be happy to provide all the "talent" needed.
Lets do it I haven't had a good beaten in while. Lets do say 3 2 min rounds. You provide the ring girls. I have people that would provide food Call your boy lets get this going.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned

I was only going to laugh at your ***goT ASS. I never challengd or promised to show up for anything. I decided to party with some strippers (yes, the ones you spank it to in magazines because you couldn't get any decent azz even if you had a fist full of cash) instead of watching you try to become crab food in that floating hunk of chit you call a boat. I could fit that junker in the engine room of any of the boats I've had you phuking ***got, if you could remove it from your moms azz first.

Thanks for the entertainment TOOL.
Easy BIG Daddy 2 more Vicodin for Bill
Old 08-18-2008, 03:10 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Lets do it I haven't had a good beaten in while. Lets do say 3 2 min rounds. You provide the ring girls. I have people that would provide food Call your boy lets get this going.
I'm not speaking for Dave in any way nor am I calling him. I'm sure he be around just as soon as his schedule permits.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered

I'm not speaking for Dave in any way nor am I calling him. I'm sure he be around just as soon as his schedule permits.
Here come the exscues bring them on, The BOY said he would beat me down beat me up, kick my arse. WELL HE CANT GET OUT OF THIS ONE. The whole world read what he said. So tell the slob to bring it on. Im waiting and ready now he backs out of this and he is just what I thought he was nothing more then a tree hugging Ambulance chaser.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:24 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Some how this seems like a trap...

I can see it now, Dave lays out the 1st strike, and suddenly the ring is filled with people arresting Dave for assualt...

TD,

Your boat is ready early. It is only August.

The race is in Long Island. Great South Bay.

THIS COMING WEEKEND !!!

I am sure you are familar.

You got something to prove with the boat do it there !

Big Race with Big $$$.

Show them what you got or don't got...

NOW THERE IS A CHALLENGE !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.