Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tripple Digits Challenge (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189936-tripple-digits-challenge.html)

tripple digits 08-18-2008 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2656470)
Some how this seems like a trap... :rolleyes:

I can see it now, Dave lays out the 1st strike, and suddenly the ring is filled with people arresting Dave for assualt...:eek:

TD,

Your boat is ready early. It is only August.

The race is in Long Island. Great South Bay.

THIS COMING WEEKEND !!!

I am sure you are familar.

You got something to prove with the boat do it there !

Big Race with Big $$$.

Show them what you got or don't got...

NOW THERE IS A CHALLENGE !

NO this is going to be ligit serious deal, nobody getting arested, dont use that as a excuse. Rite now its not about my boat its about a Fat man boy talking smack about how he is going to do me bodly harm. Now he has a legal chance to do it. He thought he was all big and bad hiding behind the pc. Tim the man talk the biggest smack. What he was going to do to me. Now he has to back it up and pay the piper. He backs out of this. Then he's exsposed for what he realy is tree jumping tree hugging ambulance chaser.

Tim it doesnt look good for you either trying to run interfernce for the man he made his bed he has to lay in it. You need him I don't.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-18-2008 03:41 PM

By the way,

Dave already has a huge fight on his hands.

Fighting off the Pro-Activists for a Speed Limit on NJ's Waterways.

If you're looking for a fight TD, there is one for you !

Put your energy towards a better cause, or you just may end up having to do your 100 mph runs out in the ocean or put some rod holders in the Stingray because all you will be able to do is troll on Barnegat Bay if these activists get their way...

ALERT: Speed Limits on NJ's Waterways

tripple digits 08-18-2008 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2656481)
By the way,

Dave already has a huge fight on his hands.

Fighting off the Pro-Activists for a Speed Limit on NJ's Waterways.

If you're looking for a fight TD, there is one for you !

Put your energy towards a better cause, or you just may end up having to do your 100 mph runs out in the ocean or put some rod holders in the Stingray because all you will be able to do is troll on Barnegat Bay if these activists get their way...

ALERT: Speed Limits on NJ's Waterways

Tim Back away from the Beer and put it down. I think its great he is trying to lobby for us, BUT he talked the talk now its time to walk the walk. He has to be accountible for his action. If he cant stand behind his word then what good is he as a man? I could not put my trust or faith into some one who has a paper arse and does not stand up and keep to his his word. What is it with you? are you afraid your going to loose your meal ticket.

HaxbySpeed 08-18-2008 03:56 PM

Instead of an MMA match, how 'bout a spelling bee? :angry-smiley-038:

tripple digits 08-18-2008 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed (Post 2656504)

Man Boy did not challange me to a spelling B he said he was going to kick my piney arse all ove the place, Im taking him up on it. I want him to Man Up or go away

B BOATER 08-18-2008 04:09 PM

Justed wanted to write something because this is funny as hell and wanted to get my posts count higher.

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-18-2008 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed (Post 2656504)

:eek::ernaehrung004:

HaxbySpeed 08-18-2008 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2656507)
Man Boy did not challange me to a spelling B he said he was going to kick my piney arse all ove the place, Im taking him up on it. I want him to Man Up or go away

LDD offered you $5500. to run 100.01. Why didn't you take him up on that?

Knot 4 Me 08-18-2008 04:12 PM

This dude needs help. He makes Jim Darr appear stable...

fund razor 08-18-2008 04:14 PM

How about doing things in order, how about failing to hit triple digits first, and then failing to kick Dave's azz second.
Getting these things out of order is confusing.
Or, maybe fail to show up for a 100.01 mph run first, then failing to kick anybody's azz, THEN and finally THEN stiffing the un-named children's charity.