Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 08-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
By the way,

Dave already has a huge fight on his hands.

Fighting off the Pro-Activists for a Speed Limit on NJ's Waterways.

If you're looking for a fight TD, there is one for you !

Put your energy towards a better cause, or you just may end up having to do your 100 mph runs out in the ocean or put some rod holders in the Stingray because all you will be able to do is troll on Barnegat Bay if these activists get their way...

ALERT: Speed Limits on NJ's Waterways
he already has a rod holder in the boat it's behind the wheel
Old 08-18-2008, 04:17 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Default This thing is going way too far........................

I have studiously avoided this thread......... and issue....since offering to act as an official witness of TD's boat speed at "Shore Dreams for Kids" or a similar venue. At that point is was all about speed claims and other stuff that while controversial was, at least, in the realm of the interests on this website.

Now it has deteriorated into a testosterone laden farce and serves to prove why I detest the constant chest thumping that has infected boat racing and high performance boating in general over the past few years.

If you read this thread objectively, nobody looks very good, and it only serves as ammo for the kind of people who want us off the waterways. H*ll, I want nonsense like this off the waterways! I am surprised at the emotional outbursts on both sides.

I suggest we all take a deep breath and act like grown ups.

If TD wants to prove his speed, I repeat my offer to act as an impartial judge. He knows me, and so do many of the rest of you.

TD: If you want to engage in schoolyard fistfights or a controlled version of a schoolyard fistfight......... This whole thing has disintegrated into an immature circus...and I think it should be taken off the website, so the rest of us adults don't get painted with a ridiculous brush.

The sad thing is that this is all about a bunch of guys with a shared passion for speed on the water, who have wound up hating each other. The fact is that a guy with a little boat wants to kick sand in the faces of guys with bigger boats, and the guys with bigger boats want to bury him in it........ If you look at it from that perspective, you'll see how obsurd and out of control this thing has become.

All of you need to get over it.

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 08-18-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Registered

Man more exscuse the man said what he said now let him back up his words. He doesnt need the help of his lackys
Old 08-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
I think it should be taken off the website
Under the former management it would have been over long ago. This is part and parcel of the new "Lord of the Flies" method in moderating forums. They started moderating and posting at first, but by the time Beanie had been researched day one they realized what they were dealing with and they all backed out the door quietly and seem to only check the cage once in a while. And... this is the kind of thing that you get.

My post was actually making the point that NONE of this will ever happen, speed runs, fights, donations.
All fantasy gone amuck.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like a new reality TV show in the making..
Old 08-18-2008, 04:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
I have studiously avoided this thread......... and issue....since offering to act as an official witness of TD's boat speed at "Shore Dreams for Kids" or a similar venue. At that point is was all about speed claims and other stuff that while controversial was, at least, in the realm of the interests on this website.

Now it has deteriorated into a testosterone laden farce and serves to prove why I detest the constant chest thumping that has infected boat racing and high performance boating in general over the past few years.

If you read this thread objectively, nobody looks very good, and it only serves as ammo for the kind of people who want us off the waterways. H*ll, I want nonsense like this off the waterways! I am surprised at the emotional outbursts on both sides.

I suggest we all take a deep breath and act like grown ups.

If TD wants to prove his speed, I repeat my offer to act as an impartial judge. He knows me, and so do many of the rest of you.

TD: If you want to engage in schoolyard fistfights or a controlled version of a schoolyard fistfight......... This whole thing has disintegrated into an immature circus...and I think it should be taken off the website, so the rest of us adults don't get painted with a ridiculous brush.

The sad thing is that this is all about a bunch of guys with a shared passion for speed on the water, who have wound up hating each other. The fact is that a guy with a little boat wants to kick sand in the faces of guys with bigger boats, and the guys with bigger boats want to bury him in it........ If you look at it from that perspective, you'll see how obsurd and out of control this thing has become.

All of you need to get over it.

T2x
I was waiting for you to chime in. It's very simple he started it, I did not. I never said any were I was going to beat anybody up. He bashed me used insane name calling. You suposed to be so smart if you were and followed the thread you would not even be asociating your self with the man. Not once did I see you say anything to him online. Is this the kind of people you like to asocated your self with? I guess your another one who needs him
Old 08-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Registered

In an alternate universe, guys on a fighting forum are discussing fast boats.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Holy Cow! Do you think he talks like that too, or is it just the spelling. Jersey Ebonics! If you write a book DD I'll read it cover to cover
Old 08-18-2008, 04:47 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Thread Closed.... Move on

Too many Report to Mod sent....