Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Prayers and Thoughts to Bobthebuilder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189992-prayers-thoughts-bobthebuilder.html)

KMP 06-30-2008 08:24 PM

It will all be fine soon. Get well.

Jassman 06-30-2008 08:32 PM

Bob call me when you feel up to it and talk me out of getting another diesel boat (CAT) cause Im having too much fun with this 700 boat.:ernaehrung004:Best wishes on your surgery.

Bobthebuilder 06-30-2008 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by racesdad (Post 2608339)
good luck on the surgery. i have one that needs repaired. i hope all goes well
mike stancombe

Mike, If you need this type of surgery do not leave it. One of the things that will happen is the tendons will shrink ( attrophy) and then cannot be stretched back into place. It can result in a permanent disability.
All the best,
Bob

Bobthebuilder 06-30-2008 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 2608307)
Bob, the quickest of recovers 2 ya Buddy! Hope U can make Boyne Thunder! Tracy

Tracy, I am sick about having to miss Boyne. The fam overruled me and for once I need to listen to them and the doc. :mad:
I was so looking forward to it and have not ruled out driving up there to party with all my MI friends. I need to return to Cleveland earlier that week for post op check up and will then see if I'm up for the drive. I will be in touch with JB. :)
Bob

Bobthebuilder 06-30-2008 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again (Post 2608322)
Bob My heart goes out to you. Get better Quick. Who am I going to Pace with in 1000 Islands. Our Prayers and wishes.
Frank and Melissa

Hey Frank, thanks. Don't bet on my not being at 1,000 Islands. :)

Gonna see if the cables are long enuff to have Nor Tech switch the throttles and shifters location so I can throttle with my left arm. Oh, ya forgot, need another one to steer ! LOL Will get something figured out.:)
Bob

wrinkleface 06-30-2008 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 2608377)
Tracy, I am sick about having to miss Boyne. The fam overruled me and for once I need to listen to them and the doc. :mad:
I was so looking forward to it and have not ruled out driving up there to party with all my MI friends. I need to return to Cleveland earlier that week for post op check up and will then see if I'm up for the drive. I will be in touch with JB. :)
Bob

Bummer Dude, good luck Buddy & keep us posted!

R Addiction 06-30-2008 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 2608388)
Gonna see if the cables are long enuff to have Nor Tech switch the throttles and shifters location so I can throttle with my left arm. Oh, ya forgot, need another one to steer ! LOL Will get something figured out.:)
Bob

How about a hot foot Bob?:cool:

Our thoughts are with you Bob, hope you heal up quickly!

wantingmore 06-30-2008 08:49 PM

Hope everything goes well Bob. Maybe we should do a benefit for you...:rolleyes:
Tom

jmeng 06-30-2008 08:54 PM

Good luck Bob. Don't over do during the recovery period.

Biggus 06-30-2008 09:03 PM

Best of luck to ya Bob! Hope all goes well.

Kurt