Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Don't Be Talking Smack About Fountain - Cause Reggies' Here! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189996-dont-talking-smack-about-fountain-cause-reggies-here.html)

T2x 07-01-2008 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by gerritm (Post 2608877)
Just remember " Reggie's Watching" to see if you have been naughty or nice.

From his height, everything looks like a crotch anyway.....:D:D

T2x

Ratickle 07-01-2008 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2608917)

T2x

Now that's a bit rough!:eek::grinser010:

hunster 07-01-2008 08:17 AM

I heard yesterday that fountain bought the assets of schwartzcraft. :rolleyes:

Chris Sunkin 07-01-2008 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2608917)

T2x

...couldn't resist? ;)

Came in here to talk some sense ito us and you find yourself right in it. It's corrupting.

Seriously- I've seen what Reggie does and I don't want to see it here. The Reggie bashing is getting a bit boring but I promise you this, the next time his PR minions poke their heads out of the advertiser and PR sections and wander into OUR areas, it's going to be way worse.

T2x 07-01-2008 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by hunster (Post 2608925)
I heard yesterday that fountain bought the assets of schwartzcraft. :rolleyes:

The assets of Schwartzcraft are still impounded by Interpol....although I have all of the chafing dishes.

T2x

BROWNIE 07-01-2008 08:46 AM

T2rex. Have alittle respect. I just read at the top of the page that Fountain dominated the Don Aronow race........

Chris Sunkin 07-01-2008 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by BROWNIE (Post 2608983)
T2rex. Have alittle respect. I just read at the top of the page that Fountain dominated the Don Aronow race........

Further proof that Reggie truly is God...

He can kick your ass so swiftly and so thoroughly that you don't even realize it's happened. You have to read about it after the fact.

T2x 07-01-2008 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by BROWNIE (Post 2608983)

I have a little respect...a teeny, tiny, itty, bitty, little bit of respect..... but it is slipping.:p

P.S. I forgot at least one eeny meeny and an itsy bitsy....

T2x

T2x 07-01-2008 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2609015)
Further proof that Reggie truly is God...

He can kick your ass so swiftly and so thoroughly that you don't even realize it's happened. You have to read about it after the fact.

Oh shove it............:D

T2x

Wahoo ATV 07-01-2008 09:43 AM

Reggie's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

MacGyver can build an Boat out of gum and paper clips, but Reggie can kill him and take it.

Reggie once passed T2X so Fast that he broke the speed of light, went back in time, and passed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean. Or was T2X before Amelia Earhart's time?

Reggie doesn't read record books. He re writes them until he gets the information he wants.

Reggie does not sleep. He waits.

Reggie recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.