Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Don't Be Talking Smack About Fountain - Cause Reggies' Here! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189996-dont-talking-smack-about-fountain-cause-reggies-here.html)

Big Time 07-01-2008 01:16 PM

Reggie walked into a Burger King, ordered a Big Mac, and got one!!!!

Hahaha, I love that one....

gerritm 07-01-2008 02:00 PM

What do you think the odds are you can keep the Reggie bashing for as many threads as double digits?

Chris Sunkin 07-01-2008 02:18 PM

To be honest, I really never think about Reggie. I have friends who own his boats and even owned an old 12-meter wave crushing dinosaur that I have fond memories of. I never venture into any of the factory PR areas and I don't open any of the "rah rah Fountain is great!" threads.

I just don't want him in my OSO playground.

Marginmn 07-01-2008 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2609474)
To be honest, I really never think about Reggie. I have friends who own his boats and even owned an old 12-meter wave crushing dinosaur that I have fond memories of. I never venture into any of the factory PR areas and I don't open any of the "rah rah Fountain is great!" threads.

Too late, Reggies already here :)

gerritm 07-01-2008 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2609474)

Chris, did Reggie run over your new puppy or something? You seem to have some anger issues with him.

MacGyver 07-01-2008 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV (Post 2609068)
Reggie's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

MacGyver can build an Boat out of gum and paper clips, but Reggie can kill him and take it.

Actually, I have to use toothpicks, gum and paper clips. :party-smiley-004:

Chris Sunkin 07-01-2008 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by gerritm (Post 2609493)
Chris, did Reggie run over your new puppy or something? You seem to have some anger issues with him.

I just don't want him buying OSO the way he bought Powerboat. I also don't care for his big talk- regardless of his accomplishments. In an Ali-Frazier frame of reference, I'm a Joe Frazier kind of guy. Little talk, lots of delivery.

My latest rant is purely because he has his minions planting PR in our discussion areas. If he stays on his side of the fence, I'll stay on mine.

Rippem 07-01-2008 03:18 PM

If every member takes that mug for an avatar...

will it smoke a server?

gerritm 07-01-2008 03:19 PM

I don't know the guy personally. I bought a Fountain and absolutely love it. But I like a guy with ego and personality. His confidence and flair makes for a fun and interesting sport. Every sport has a couple of guys like that leading it and at least he can usually back up his bragging with results. Cat Killer may be the exception. And I agree with you on posting the PR in GD section. Should go in the Fountain or racing section. If you didn't have Reggie to pick on, it would be Double Digits all day long and that gets a little boring after a while.

gerritm 07-01-2008 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rippem (Post 2609550)
If every member takes that mug for an avatar...

will it smoke a server?

Maybe it will make it faster?