Notices

Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Old 07-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
The first time, Randy was running the big pullys, low octane, and propped wrong CL (CAT LITTER ) will not show up to a fair fight.
CL (CAT LITTER) D
Old 07-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Niiiiiicccce.
Hey BIG Daddy u may want to wipe that brown chit off your nose
Old 07-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last I heard it was getting the engine fixed from the NYC Poker run when it ran into problems. I imagine they probably had to go through the whole engine to make sure everything is ok and we all know how time consuming that could be.

There is no reason that boat won't be back out on the water.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Time
Last I heard it was getting the engine fixed from the NYC Poker run when it ran into problems. I imagine they probably had to go through the whole engine to make sure everything is ok and we all know how time consuming that could be.

There is no reason that boat won't be back out on the water.
sure there is there chicken they won't respond to gino and that was 3weeks ago, and with there money that motor should be in and out 3 to 5 days all set to run chit the OPA RACE TEAMS raced last week and will be ready to race this week that 2 races in 8 days that run 50 to 60 miles not bridge to bridge 13miles. K L not C K they don't even post anymore must of been the video with black tights on
Old 07-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
This was started by Reggie.

Actually, from the look of Reggies Cat killer video and commercial, it's that edited footage is what he is bragging about.

It wasn't us that stated the whole controversy. Since the boat Reggie says he killed (Speed racer) is the same boat and set up as the Mercedes boat, I simply thought this would be a great way for Reggie to prove to everyone his boat is the Cat Killer. Forget Key West, too far off. We will be in Destin waiting!
I would love for him to show but I doubt he will. Remember, Cats eat Chickens for lunch!!
Sincerely,
The Chicken Killer!
Very niiiiiiiiiiiice GINO
Old 07-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Still no response!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Still no response!
Gino, you know that they won't bring a knife to a gun fight

That's the whole "stealth" concept. They are gonna sneak up on some Bajas If they weren't sceered they wouldn't have pulled that "metric drain plug" BS in Jacksonville. The boat was there, but so was Pure Platinum, Hammertime, Hysteria, No Plans, Canada Thrust, and a hand full of other cats that come to mind. (Sorry if you have a fast cat that I didn't mention, but it's late)

Last edited by WARPARTY36; 07-25-2008 at 02:46 AM.

Quick Reply: Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.