Notices

Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Old 07-03-2008, 06:01 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fubar260
seriously, dont show up at a d@mn friendly gathering and say you smoked everybody when d@mn nobody shows up to race.

INSTEAD OF CAMPAIGNING A RACEBOAT ON THE POKER RUN CIRCUIT, TRY DOING IT ON A RACE CIRCUIT. Try and have that boat throw down with the likes of the new Mystics and some of the other bad-built Superboat Unlimited Cats...see whos' the Cat "Killer" then...I have not the least bit of doubt in my mind that the vessel can haul it, but freaking choose somewhere else to do it instead of danged fun-oriented gatherings (or, Poker Runs...not to be confused with the race course)
...just my two cents on it...they know what the boat can do, as do many of us, just find somewhere else to show it...
That was my entire point. I wouldn't even mind if they showed at a Poker Run that had a speed run incorporated in it. Just let everyone know ahead of time, (Have class like Gino and John from the Aronow run), and do your best to beat the best. This "stealth" thing bugs me.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Ratickle
That was my entire point. I wouldn't even mind if they showed at a Poker Run that had a speed run incorporated in it. Just let everyone know ahead of time, (Have class like Gino and John from the Aronow run), and do your best to beat the best. This "stealth" thing bugs me.
Yeah, there's a bunch of guys with pontoons, old Checkmates, Sea Rays, Bayliners and 40 year-old Lymans who are afraid CK's gonna show up out of nowhere for the Berlin Lake Association Poker Run!

http://www.finitesite.com/berl60/PokerRun2008.htm
Old 07-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
Yeah, there's a bunch of guys with pontoons... ...who are afraid CK's gonna show up out of nowhere for the Berlin Lake Association Poker Run!

http://www.finitesite.com/berl60/PokerRun2008.htm
Hey - pontoons count as cats. If he beats 'em, he is a Cat Slayer, ain't he???
Old 07-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Propaganda. That is all it is. Just to keep everyone talking about Fountain instead of some other brand.
Cat Killer is fast, but there are other boats that are faster. Like Sean H said, Bacardi did 202 MPH in Reggie's neighborhood & that record still stands.
I think Fountain does build a fast hull. I for one am SICK of the BS that Reggie puts out there. We all know the boats are fast, safe, fuel efficient & bla, bla, bla.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Hey - pontoons count as cats. If he beats 'em, he is a Cat Slayer, ain't he???
That thought did cross my mind. Maybe they SHOULD be worried.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chris, Get a job....as far as your comment, i got a phone call last night and you really should stay out of those bars with those pink high heals on, people are going to talk. Lets not get personal and childish with comments and act like a grown man, that is if you are a man.

Stick to the facts, the Cat Killer will be back and take some kittens along for a ride. If they can keep up "great" if they can't oh well..................

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
The only thing funnier than Reggies douchebaggery is the guys that fall for it. Reggie gets to play on someone else's nickle- all you get is unrequited hero worship. How does the KoolAid taste?

P.S. Which one of the big buck cats has Reggie run down and "killed"? Callan? Geico?
Old 07-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slick
There may be a few as I see that run with it or beat it and they know who they are and I give them their "props"....
Sounds like TD. We have gone from all cats to some cats. What next... outboard cats? Pontoons? Definitely waffling.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered

yap yap yap another whinning cat in heat. tired of hearing about you pus... I mean cats. cat killer has won the worlds. where ever this machine goes, people show up. fountain is like the NY YANKEES there so good you hate them and where ever they go they sell out seats. your judging the cat killer by one poker run. dont set yourself up for a letdown. see you in the keys.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

I have two words from the pleasure boat world for you Fountain nut huggers.

Lubejobs and Gatorone or CanadaThrust and MyWay.

If you get real ballsy BudLight and Geico.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered

I once read in powerboat magazine ,that if reggie could be anyone else in the world it would be ELVIS, looking forward to finding him dead on the toilet.

Quick Reply: Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.