Notices

Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Old 07-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 2,945 Likes on 978 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I sincerely doubt Reggie will show up to a fair fight.

As a die-hard vee-bottom guy, I would think I'd be rooting for Reggie. But he makes me want to puke.

If he could just show up with an incredible killer boat and run it, people would fawn over him. I believe he could construct ( or pay to have constructed) an incredible ocean racer. But he's just not going to beat the cats at their own game.
Chris, I couldn't agree with you more! I'm glad to see someone else gets it! All those swinging on reggies sack can't ever see that reggies antics take away from the ligit accomplishments of fountain. Its sad really because fountain has done so much but so many people hate fountain and would never buy one because of all the b.s.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ratickle
"Gino, if this goes down I'm gonna hit the course early and get a good spot for some pictures!!!" Croozin2
Aight Rat, I don't have a dog (or cat, I guess) in this fight. I only want to get some good pics. Just to be clear, I'm not laying down any challenges here! I'm just the drunk photog!!!

I'm thinking the big sand bar on the ICC on the way to Juana's would be a GREAT spectator spot.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thisistank
Chris, I couldn't agree with you more! I'm glad to see someone else gets it! All those swinging on reggies sack can't ever see that reggies antics take away from the ligit accomplishments of fountain. Its sad really because fountain has done so much but so many people hate fountain and would never buy one because of all the b.s.
Makes 4 some entertainment though when things R slow!!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

I like the whole "STEALTH" BS Let's show up at a poker run with HOBIE cats so we can out run them.

CK had their chance to "prove" something in Jacksonville last month. There were multiple cats that would have handed them their fu^&*ng a$$! That's why CK stayed on the trailer. Can't hang with the big boys or were you just saving your equipment to get beat by a 15 year old Skater?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Croozin2
I'm just the drunk photog!!!
It takes someone with this talent like you to document for the rest of us who can't be there!
Old 07-02-2008, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really can't believe all you GUYS have nothing better to talk about. All that means by everyone posting pictures of kittens w/ toys is that you all are scard......Let me tell you, your kittens better pick up some bigger guns if they want to win any races. I know for a fact that the CAT KILLER engines are at Sterling as we speak. I do have to agree w/ one thing that has been said, the name Cat Chaser. You are right the Boat show direct-Fountain-Cat Killer boat does chase the kittens down first and then kills them. Why don't all of you stop acting like women and step up and agree that when the Cat Killer is all back together that all of you will be eating your words along w/ the kittens you run with. There may be a few as I see that run with it or beat it and they know who they are and I give them their "props".But for the rest of you, its just here kitty kitty. Rumor has it that they picked up nine lives cat food as a sponser, Morris was afraid...............
Sincerly, One hot blonde (the canary that ate the cat) and yes i'm calling you all women.....
Old 07-02-2008, 03:17 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

I doubt it, unless they can control the event however, that being said, I don't know the situation with the new owners or anything about them.

How many Fountains were in your class when you won it a couple of years ago?
Well.... Shogrens 850 boat was in our class, but later had a class of it's own made. Wonder why...... Probably didn't have anything to do with Fridays pick up races on the lake...... All joking aside, that 850 42 Lightning looked like it ran really nice. There isn't a doubt in my mind that fountain makes a helluva Vee, their marketing tactics just hurt them.

As for Turbo's..... this is a pick from Shogrens website when they had the 'chaser' listed for sale.
Attached Thumbnails Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?-cat-killermotors3bright.jpg  

Last edited by Coolerman; 07-02-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:27 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by slick
I really can't believe all you GUYS have nothing better to talk about. All that means by everyone posting pictures of kittens w/ toys is that you all are scard......Let me tell you, your kittens better pick up some bigger guns if they want to win any races. I know for a fact that the CAT KILLER engines are at Sterling as we speak. I do have to agree w/ one thing that has been said, the name Cat Chaser. You are right the Boat show direct-Fountain-Cat Killer boat does chase the kittens down first and then kills them. Why don't all of you stop acting like women and step up and agree that when the Cat Killer is all back together that all of you will be eating your words along w/ the kittens you run with. There may be a few as I see that run with it or beat it and they know who they are and I give them their "props".But for the rest of you, its just here kitty kitty. Rumor has it that they picked up nine lives cat food as a sponser, Morris was afraid...............
Sincerly, One hot blonde (the canary that ate the cat) and yes i'm calling you all women.....
The only thing funnier than Reggies douchebaggery is the guys that fall for it. Reggie gets to play on someone else's nickle- all you get is unrequited hero worship. How does the KoolAid taste?

P.S. Which one of the big buck cats has Reggie run down and "killed"? Callan? Geico?
Old 07-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by slick
Let me tell you, your kittens better pick up some bigger guns if they want to win any races.

Hey dipchit! If you want an all out race with pleasure boats, then that would be wonderful You know better than to run the "real" raceboats, cause you're not even out running the pleasure boats.

These are NOT races, they are POKER RUNS!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It takes someone with this talent like you to document for the rest of us who can't be there!

The OSO bretheren can count on me!!!!

Believe me, I'll try to have some backup cameras in other boats as well. I don't wanna miss this!!

Only problem with the Emerald Coast poker run is they don't have a set sequence to make the stops. So, someone is going to have to set the time and location for this challenge, if it happens.

Last edited by Croozin2; 07-02-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Quick Reply: Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.