Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Old 07-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by slick
I really can't believe all you GUYS have nothing better to talk about. All that means by everyone posting pictures of kittens w/ toys is that you all are scard......Let me tell you, your kittens better pick up some bigger guns if they want to win any races. I know for a fact that the CAT KILLER engines are at Sterling as we speak. I do have to agree w/ one thing that has been said, the name Cat Chaser. You are right the Boat show direct-Fountain-Cat Killer boat does chase the kittens down first and then kills them. Why don't all of you stop acting like women and step up and agree that when the Cat Killer is all back together that all of you will be eating your words along w/ the kittens you run with. There may be a few as I see that run with it or beat it and they know who they are and I give them their "props".But for the rest of you, its just here kitty kitty. Rumor has it that they picked up nine lives cat food as a sponser, Morris was afraid...............
Sincerly, One hot blonde (the canary that ate the cat) and yes i'm calling you all women.....
Reggie? Is that you?? Its gotta be reggie with such an assinign post that follows the same typical stupid, immature P.R. Practices. Let me ask you there slick...besides the time kitty fluffer was doing 150 mph in a no wake zone and violated poker run safety rules during their publicity stunt, when exactly have they beat a cat? I don't know how many times theyve been told to show up to the loto or havasu shoot out to showcase their self proclaimed domination over everything that floats. or recently at the arronow memorial race where they couldve done it ligit. But they don't and until that thing runs over 200 mph it will remain the kitty fluffer not the cat killer. All the lies cheating and B.S. Propaganda in the world won't change the facts.

Last edited by thisistank; 07-02-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I like the whole "STEALTH" BS Let's show up at a poker run with HOBIE cats so we can out run them.:

CK had their chance to "prove" something in Jacksonville last month. There were multiple cats that would have handed them their fu^&*ng a$$!: That's why CK stayed on the trailer. Can't hang with the big boys or were you just saving your equipment to get beat by a 15 year old Skater?
That sayz it all right there
Old 07-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Registered

Yep,You got it

Cat Killer , Please
Old 07-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by slick
I really can't believe all you GUYS have nothing better to talk about. All that means by everyone posting pictures of kittens w/ toys is that you all are scard......Let me tell you, your kittens better pick up some bigger guns if they want to win any races. I know for a fact that the CAT KILLER engines are at Sterling as we speak. I do have to agree w/ one thing that has been said, the name Cat Chaser. You are right the Boat show direct-Fountain-Cat Killer boat does chase the kittens down first and then kills them. Why don't all of you stop acting like women and step up and agree that when the Cat Killer is all back together that all of you will be eating your words along w/ the kittens you run with. There may be a few as I see that run with it or beat it and they know who they are and I give them their "props".But for the rest of you, its just here kitty kitty. Rumor has it that they picked up nine lives cat food as a sponser, Morris was afraid...............
Sincerly, One hot blonde (the canary that ate the cat) and yes i'm calling you all women.....
UH OH, Maybe we better back off guys. This guy sound like he knows what he's talking about!! LOL!
Like i said, I will be in Destin, with my full out PLEASURE BOAT! I will probably have my wife with me. In fact, I may let her take the wheel!

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 07-02-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Reggie? Is that you?? Its gotta be reggie with such an assinign post that follows the same typical stupid, immature P.R. Practices. Let me ask you there slick...besides the time kitty fluffer was doing 150 mph in a no wake zone and violated poker run safety rules during their publicity stunt, when exactly have they beat a cat? I don't know how many times theyve been told to show up to the loto or havasu shoot out to showcase their self proclaimed domination over everything that floats. or recently at the arronow memorial race where they couldve done it ligit. But they don't and until that thing runs over 200 mph it will remain the kitty fluffer not the cat killer. All the lies cheating and B.S. Propaganda in the world won't change the facts.
I was thinking the same thing!! The post sounds just like the humerous Cat Killer commercial everyone laughs about. The Aronow race was the perfect oppertunity to put up or shut up! A timed event with judges and an even playing field for everyone. Seems to me that was the perfect way to prove exactly what he has been trying to convince everyone for 3 years by the way of doctored videos and exagerated commercials.

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 07-02-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I was thinking the same thing!! The post sounds just like the humerous Cat Killer commercial everyone laughs about. The Aronow race was the perfect oppertunity to put up or shut up! A timed event with judges and an even playing field for everyone. Seems to me that was the perfect way to prove exactly what he has been trying to convince everyone for 3 years by the way of doctored videos and exagerated commercials.
Well said.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:08 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
You are right a lot of cats do 200+ NOT
Who said "alot"? And, how many do you need to be capable of travelling over 200 before the "Cat Killer" isn't the fastest boat in the world anymore, running in the 170's?
Old 07-02-2008, 10:18 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Who said "alot"? And, how many do you need to be capable of travelling over 200 before the "Cat Killer" isn't the fastest boat in the world anymore, running in the 170's?
The ironic part is that Bacardi Silver ran over 200 in Reggie's back yard, what, 6 years ago now... Cat Killer couldn't run with the fastest cats of back then, much less now... and that is the reason they take it to poker runs and not races, so they have half a chance.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by saxman
As for Turbo's..... this is a pick from Shogrens website when they had the 'chaser' listed for sale.
CET was contracted i believe to develop and deliver 3 pairs (so 6 engines) of the Adiabatic Twin Turboed powerplants, if im thinking/remembering correctly for Fountain Powerboats...

at any rate, whatever happened to them is sure as hell beyond me

and seriously, if they want to make a statement, first throw down on a Kilo like theyve tried to for the past 2 years; (1)once in 2006 when nobody else entered so they cancelled it (that was the Washington 06 SBI event in August, I was there and planned to be at the river to see it happen, but scratched that part of it when they did), (2)once in Feb. 07, they had too many issues with the boat then (i had plans to get up there, but run didnt materialize so neither did i) and in (3)August 07 again, but had planing issues from what i hear (i was there on the river at first light the day it was supposed to go down and stuck around for 2 and a half hours).

ive seen this boat run and break at Sarasota in 2006 and 2007, I've seen it/video'd it absolutely haul ass and break in 2006 at Washington, and Ive seen it/video it haul ass on the course and break (...again) in Morehead City in 2007.

as for the Poker Runs? man, whatever.

seriously, dont show up at a d@mn friendly gathering and say you smoked everybody when d@mn nobody shows up to race.

INSTEAD OF CAMPAIGNING A RACEBOAT ON THE POKER RUN CIRCUIT, TRY DOING IT ON A RACE CIRCUIT. Try and have that boat throw down with the likes of the new Mystics and some of the other bad-built Superboat Unlimited Cats...see whos' the Cat "Killer" then...I have not the least bit of doubt in my mind that the vessel can haul it, but freaking choose somewhere else to do it instead of danged fun-oriented gatherings (or, Poker Runs...not to be confused with the race course)

PS: curse your marketing campaigns...

bit of pent up frustration with this topic...just my two cents on it...they know what the boat can do, as do many of us, just find somewhere else to show it...

Last edited by fubar260; 07-03-2008 at 12:17 AM.

Quick Reply: Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.