If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    2001 29' Fountain Fever, 2005 Monterey 248LS
    Canandaigua, NY
    Our lake in upstate NY was packed for the 4th, busiest I have seen it in years. However, even though the weather was perfect all weekend, Sat and Sun were not nearly as busy.

My Boats:
    1999 spectre 30/ 98 Maxum cuddy
    lake cumberland was also packed....had a great time in harmon creek (party cove)...4 water patrol in and out all day...didn't see them bothering anyone though...who was in the helicopter buzzing and filming in the cove...

My Boats:
    1990 28 Apache SOLD!, 1990 16 Wahoo DC, 1973 40 Kingscraft
    Mansfield, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by bert4332 View Post
    Well here in Texas, Lake Lewisville, it was packed , too much to really enjoy. Party Cove alone had the largest amount of boats I've ever seen, about 9-10 rows about 60 boats each, they even started another row on the other side of the jetty because they just couldn't fit anymore, even the fish underneath were drunk. It was too nutz, the fireworks were across the lake so we didn't even want to get caught up in that mess of everyone trying to get over there. I guess that's one way to save gas, launch, put-put over to the cove, tie-up and don't go anywhere.
    LOL, sounds like 50% of the boaters at highport. 10 minute ride to and from the islands.........

Sorry I didn't get your email in time to meet up.

Texoma traffic was down a little. Saw some nice boats, gunslinger just about did circles around me. Might as well of been standing still. Sweet boat.

My Boats:
    98 Baja 36 Outlaw
    Boat traffic at our ramp here at the marina has been down all year. Only launched 4 boats for the 4th. Weather wasnt that great. But I think the economy has more of an effect. Gas on the river is about 4.60 a gallon for regular.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123