Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Scumbag tried to break in while I was home >

Scumbag tried to break in while I was home

Notices

Scumbag tried to break in while I was home

Old 07-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

should have let him get in and shot him dead,that way theres 1 less criminal on the streets
Old 07-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dmaxx3500
should have let him get in and shot him dead,that way theres 1 less criminal on the streets

And dead men don't sue
Old 07-05-2008, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CHUCK
I would have let him about half way in and then pistol whipped him until he was out cold and then let EMS take him out on a stretcher!!!
Nah then the biotch can sue ya. Let em 1/2 way in then bust one in between his running lights. I got a Mossberg 500 pump cruiser special. 18 inch cylinder bore barrel. First three bird last two .00 buck.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered

That's what is wrong with sh!t today!!!!!

That assclown that my dad beat the crap out of didn't sue sh!t!!!

Nowadays scumbags like the one mentioned above have to many rights...If someone is on your property and he shouldn't be you should have every right in the world to beat his ass!!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Registered

When I carry it's a Taurus mod. 85, clean and simple. That's what I had available at the time. If I would have gotten in my lock-up I could have lit him up like the 4th. Yea I could have killed him but I chased him down the street, off my property, now I'm the bad guy. He played the race card right away. What's a white boy to do?
Old 07-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Jason, Rollwithit, has a good shotgun story. He made a guy chit himself by racking a shotgun to the guys head on a raid....
Old 07-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I got my CW permit my instructor told me that the sound of a shell being pumped into the barrel of a shotgun is the most feared sound in the world.....I know I don't ever want to hear it outside of hunting season!!!
I have dreamed of the day someone is coming into my house. As they begin to wander thought, they see the long beam of my laser bearing down on them, they realize they should've picked another house. I focus the beam on them and all they can do is wonder how to get out.
Then I remember the time I was robbed in New Orleans. I asked the NOPD, what would have hapened if I was sitting my couch when they broke in, oiling my 12 gauge. He said, as long as they are inside your threshold, and there are more bullets in teh front, than the back of the carcass, we don't care. That means, this is the last time that criminal will be logged into our police reports.

Once, i was cleaning my shotgun and someone set off my truck's alam downstairs. I opened the window, focused my sights down on him and said, need something from that vehicle. Then engaged a shell. Looked like Lootie sitting in the canoe before Rodney Dangerfield in his fishing boat in Caddyshack ran him over.

Sucks to have someone messing around with your house. But if you make the right impression, word gets around not to mess with that house.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Registered

Having problems downloading the pic of my heaters. All i have to say is COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Registered

That's what is wrong with sh!t today!!!!!

That assclown that my dad beat the crap out of didn't sue sh!t!!!

Nowadays scumbags like the one mentioned above have to many rights...If someone is on your property and he shouldn't be you should have every right in the world to beat his ass!!!!
Their family can also sue you for damages BS!!!

Quick Reply: Scumbag tried to break in while I was home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.