Notices

Boat ramp on The 4Th

Old 07-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat ramp on The 4Th

This guy has watch to many Autin Power Movies.

I pulled up at the boat ramp and this guy is at the helm trying to monuver his boat straight. He is backing the boat in to the peir and hitting the bulkhead. I wish i had a video camera. By the time i got my phone out to take a pic he had given up and was going to do it by hand.
Attached Thumbnails Boat ramp on The 4Th-img00018.jpg  
Old 07-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JeffC

I pulled up at the boat ramp and this guy is at the helm trying to monuver his boat straight. He is backing the boat in to the peir and hitting the bulkhead. I wish i had a video camera. By the time i got my phone out to take a pic he had given up and was going to do it by hand.
LOL A pic is worth a Thousand words.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

LMAO. On the other hand, it seems I always get safe, dependable results doing it by hand...
Old 07-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Better to stay off the water during holiday weekends, mostly IDIOTS running. I can't believe the $hit I witness. The best one a SeaDoo with 3 passengers taking a corner into the marine, hitting the rocks and continue riding! Then following running up near the stern of their buddies boat while it was under way spinning the thing hard to splash them. You can hear them all laugh. Guess they thought it was funny and cute. Not so good when someones head is sliced off.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

haha, not thats some funny chit.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JeffC

I can't imagine what those ramps were like after the fireworks, when everyone came back from the bay at one time and were trying to this in the dark. I wish I set up a video camera, it would be very entertaining.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Registered

The boat ramp where I live (Orwood Resort) has bleacher seats where people can watch the action.
It's a crack up to see the drunk fools try to show off their trailoring skills & foul it up.
Especially the drive on types, their going to drive it up on the trailor but smash into the tailgate!!! Good stuff!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

While i was loading my boat a guy in a nissan pathfinder was backing in a little 19ft bayliner and his buddy was waving him back and before i could say anything he backed the boat right into a pole and his buddy was watching...LOL But the guy sideways on the ramp, that is the funniest thing i have ever seen. He would go forward then backward...
Old 07-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gerritm
I can't imagine what those ramps were like after the fireworks, when everyone came back from the bay at one time and were trying to this in the dark. I wish I set up a video camera, it would be very entertaining.
That is the exact reason my boat stayed on the trailer Friday. I was thinking about using the launch on egret Bay BLVD but just said phuck it and went to the petroleum club.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quick Reply: Boat ramp on The 4Th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.