Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sea Tow (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/190597-sea-tow.html)

tmdog 07-09-2008 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by jmeng (Post 2617562)
Wow, saved your life? Sounds like an interesting story. If you don't mind telling it it might help another member stay out of a bad situation.

His story sounds fishy and starting to smell. I'm with you, give us the rest of the story. Sounds like he dropped a turd and kept walking. To be honest, I hope I have to apologize.

CAL MAN 07-09-2008 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by cajun1 (Post 2617310)
SEA TOW HAS SAVED MY BUTT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA AND I'VE ALWAYS HAD OUTSTANDING SERVICE. THEY LITERALLY SAVED ME AND MY CHILDREN'S LIVES! I WOULD NEVER BOAT WITHOUT SEA TOW! ALTHOUGH IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HAPPENED IN FLA HAPPENED THAT WAY, I SYMPATHIZE, BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THERE IS MORE TO THAT STORY. i HAVE READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT AND THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY INCONSISTINCYS TO BASH A COMPANY AS A WHOLE.

"HE WHO GO TO SLEEP WITH ITCHY HINEY WAKE UP WITH STINKY FINGER"

If you are from New Orleans you must know Richie he is the one that got burned by sea tow.
Lets here your life saving story. I also work in the area and dont remember sea tow saving any lives
around here

glassdave 07-09-2008 04:54 PM

. . . BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THERE IS MORE TO THAT STORY. i HAVE READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT AND THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY INCONSISTINCYS TO BASH A COMPANY AS A WHOLE.

This has got to be the stupidest F'in thing i have ever read.

Yes . . . Richie took his boat to Sunny Isle . . . rolled it over racing . . all in attempted smear campaign against SeaTow . . . . I saw him that morning and he did look nervous . . . you are absolutly frik'in brilliant cajun . . . . :rolleyes:

What in the hell could you possibly see as inconsistent or fishy about any of what happened?

Most that know me around here know i dont get to involved in many of the dirt fights but this . . . and a midget with a candle . . . really burn my azz.

HayJay 07-09-2008 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2617658)
This has got to be the stupidest F'in thing i have ever read.

Agreed.

A thread started by a non paying, single digit post count geek, going with the ol' "itchy hiney - stinky finger" bit, is likely not worth anyone's time. :cool-smiley-027:

glassdave 07-09-2008 05:38 PM

somebody really needs to copy it before Sherlock decides to pull it.

DEEEEE!! . . . . how'd you do that last time dear?:D

Cash Bar 07-09-2008 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Wobble (Post 2617416)
another interesting thread with some info from a Towboatus operator

http://www.swordfishingcentral.com/f...ad-minute.html

here is his post

"Gentlemen:.....................

By the way, I know who owns the house on the point in Lighthouse Point. It belongs to my dad. If I had his money, I’d be on an island somewhere.

I can see that house from mine. That Mofo rocks !!

I bet I see this SeaTow guy a few times a week.

H20 Toie 07-09-2008 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by HayJay (Post 2617678)
Agreed.

A thread started by a non paying, single digit post count geek, going with the ol' "itchy hiney - stinky finger" bit, is likely not worth anyone's time. :cool-smiley-027:

And 3 of his 4 posts are about how good sea tow is

Spine Tingler 07-09-2008 06:18 PM

SEA TOW HAS SAVED MY BUTT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA AND I'VE ALWAYS HAD OUTSTANDING SERVICE. THEY LITERALLY SAVED ME AND MY CHILDREN'S LIVES! I WOULD NEVER BOAT WITHOUT SEA TOW! ALTHOUGH IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HAPPENED IN FLA HAPPENED THAT WAY, I SYMPATHIZE, BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THERE IS MORE TO THAT STORY. i HAVE READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT AND THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY INCONSISTINCYS TO BASH A COMPANY AS A WHOLE.

:Whatever:

pbam22 07-09-2008 06:29 PM

wtf What are you saying ? Richie did it on purpose? You dont have insurance when you race , so whats the purpose of that. SO WHO ARE YOU THE NEW LOCAL SEA TOW PERSON OR WHAT not try to be a$$whole dont understand the direction towards my friend
thanks, aj

Spine Tingler 07-09-2008 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by tmdog (Post 2617635)
His story sounds fishy and starting to smell. I'm with you, give us the rest of the story. Sounds like he dropped a turd and kept walking. To be honest, I hope I have to apologize.

That explains the stinky finger!:evilb: