The Official Stop Hatin' on OSO Thread >

The Official Stop Hatin' on OSO Thread

Notices

The Official Stop Hatin' on OSO Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation The Official Stop Hatin' on OSO Thread

Seems that some people just have nothing better to do than bi$ch. All the bad mouthing, whining and complaining has really gotten annoying around here.

If you ask me, I think a lot of people have a bad case of "Pay Attention to Me - Syndrome" and joining in a massive pi$$ing session is a great way to scratch that itch.

If you're used to so much perfection in your life, that a few malfunctions on a recreational website will send you into a tailspin, then God bless you and your good fortune. Frankly, the rest of us have bigger fish to fry and other daily problems that are a little more important.

I registered over at "The Freak" too, basically because it's free and it's similar to this site. I renewed my membership to OSO about three weeks ago, WITHOUT hesitation.

If you're not happy here, that's fine. Make your problem known as best you can and move on. Enough already with the "What has OSO done for me lately" bit. OSO has done plenty and will continue to do so for a long time, I'm sure.

Ride it out people. The complaining is getting old.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:19 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

:erna ehrung004:
Old 07-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love it here
Old 07-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Registered

I may renew, but I won't look at it as a recreational expense as I have in the past. Everyone is leaving, so even though this place is a wealth of information, all the members (and current information) are going to other sites. Without that and the recreation, what's left?

IB marketing -- Are you selling anything? If so, what -- archives?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:31 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some are leaving beause they got frustrated, this is a family.

You get in a fight w/ the ole lady you go tie one on and bang some skank then you come home...

BTW for the record..I've never made a cent off OSO. In fact it's cost me well over 100 g's just to get some great threads going LOL.

One Love.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Since it's pretty empty here today, I don't feel bad quoting everyone.

Originally Posted by HayJay
Seems that some people just have nothing better to do than bi$ch. All the bad mouthing, whining and complaining has really gotten annoying around here.

If you ask me, I think a lot of people have a bad case of "Pay Attention to Me - Syndrome" and joining in a massive pi$$ing session is a great way to scratch that itch.

If you're used to so much perfection in your life, that a few malfunctions on a recreational website will send you into a tailspin, then God bless you and your good fortune. Frankly, the rest of us have bigger fish to fry and other daily problems that are a little more important.

I registered over at "The Freak" too, basically because it's free and it's similar to this site. I renewed my membership to OSO about three weeks ago, WITHOUT hesitation.

If you're not happy here, that's fine. Make your problem known as best you can and move on. Enough already with the "What has OSO done for me lately" bit. OSO has done plenty and will continue to do so for a long time, I'm sure.

Ride it out people. The complaining is getting old.
Seems like you contradicted your own staments at least three times in that one post.

Originally Posted by packinair
:erna ehrung004:
Tell IB to get there chit together. Or, isn't that your resposnsibilty.

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
I love it here
Me too.

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
I may renew, but I won't look at it as a recreational expense as I have in the past. Everyone is leaving, so even though this place is a wealth of information, all the members (and current information) are going to other sites. Without that and the recreation, what's left?

IB marketing -- Are you selling anything? If so, what -- archives?
Yep, losing the reason I started coming here in the first place.

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Some are leaving beause they got frustrated, this is a family.

You get in a fight w/ the ole lady you go tie one on and bang some skank then you come home...

BTW for the record..I've never made a cent off OSO. In fact it's cost me well over 100 g's just to get some great threads going LOL.

One Love.
Yeah it is a family.
I haven't been excommunicated yet, so I'm still hangin' around.
These are all the things I predicted a few months ago, and everyone told me I was the nut-job with the foil hat.
I hoping for, and counting on the rebound.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Registered

I love it here. Bill is right on- get over it.

P.S. - last I checked you can still come here, go to the freak, and still come back in less than a minute. Its called alt-tab!!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Registered

heres what im gonna say... no its not like it was here on oso.. plenty of reason for that... people change, life changes, some people get away from the sport, burnt out whatever ever the reason.... it changes and you have to change along with it or its gone as in anything in life... im not a big fan of bi tch ing about things, but i do understand why people are upset, i dont think internt brand gets us, and i think they found out the hard way.. i dont think they thought they were buying such a tight knit community, they thought it was just another message board...

im not happy how things turned, it sucks but im gonna make the most out of it and try and bring this place back.... ive met some of my best friends on here, and even some guys that i have never met are all great people.... i think all of you have to man up.. it was a bit surprising how many would bail with no effert to make it better... ok, so out of the 10 years, or 5 years you have been enjoying, using this place as a lifeline, it sucks for a month or a few weeks.. big deal, i mean really, big fing deal..... i love this place, i have never really seen eye to eye with steve on some things, but i tell you this,i have his back here and ill do everything and anything i can to help save this place.....

i was out in time out a few years ago, i went over to boat freaks, i went back over there last year just to have another place to go to break balls, i was a good time... with all the oso guys heading over there, its like how it sed to be here...fun, plain and simple... i wont stop going to boatfreaks, but i wont stop coming here either.. ill ride this bi cth right to the bottom....

most of you sound like a 12 yr old kid who got sat out on a baseball game and now he tells mommy he wants to quit...

man up, pull it together and let get this place going.... and stop demanding that you should know what is going on.. half of you guys are corporate suck asses at work do they tell you everything, do they tell you when they are about to lay you off or when they are about to be sold off or going out of business...

lets do this, if ib sucks that much, well make it so they sell .. well get our site back one way or the other, they only thing is will ib be involved....

i know many of you dont ever see a serious side of me, but im pretty pissed at a lot of you, i feel like slappig the whole lot of ya.....

as those asswipes in e dock would say, lets getur done......

stecz

Last edited by stecz20; 07-10-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:16 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Bunch of non posters.....my post total is more than all of yours put together
your 15671 to my 17862

Its a little different now but its still the best out there!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I LOVE YOU R ADDICTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't tell anyone You POST WHore!

Quick Reply: The Official Stop Hatin' on OSO Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.