Notices

Apology to OSO

Old 07-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by getchasum111
you sure came on here and blasted them
Yeah... but I see in the news that today Bush removed the ban on Offshore Drillin. So it's all good.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Jass-

Check's in the mail. If your bank won't accept it without a signature, just send it back & I'll sign it for you.

Man..does that sound familiar let me add to that..I'll just send the motors cause I know your unsigned check will be good when you return the check..and I know you won't jack me around anymore
Old 07-14-2008, 03:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
Yeah... but I see in the news that today Bush removed the ban on Offshore Drillin. So it's all good.
I can feel the love...

up one side of this thread and down the other...

the black, gooey, slippery-slimy 'check's-in-the-mail' kinda love.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by packinair
this is getting old
Thats the nail on the head, maybe IB should review this post and reconsider letting him back, as far as my word against his, if anyone is interested I have a copy of the detailed police report and the investigation as to where the police deamed the boat stolen and then was seized by the state for trying to falsify HIN numbers. Maybe I should send the police report to IB for their review? Like I said JimBob I have documentation. You promised to fax me the so called invoices that Venom owed you 3 times, but never seemed to get those,(excuse me, you sent a letter to Venom saying he owed x amt, but yet with no paper trail)(Hell you owe me 2 million, I have receipts, but you'll never see them) but I guess it is in the same place you forgot to give the driver that you had told me you had given a check to then to find out 4 hours from destination that he didnt have the check or Jass' recieving his check.

But as always you have done things that force you to have to apologize, why keep getting put in that situation???????? Its bad enough that they are worthless......

Go away scumbag!!!!!

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 07-14-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

F1-00,the invoices and backup were sent to you guys several times, certified thru my attourney, hell your own Attourney quit representing you guys when he saw that Sal reported a boat stolen when you were sent numerous letters to come pick up your boat, It was in the same place for 2 years. you were paid for moving boat, yes or no?, you said the boat was stored in a field, yes or no? the boats hull numbers were scratched in the hull, unlegible, when the lien was filed the last number could not be read. Did you think there were invoices due on the boat since it was kept safe for over 2 years, yes or no?, wht did'nt Venom pick the boat up from day one when Sal and you were called and said the boat was unsellable due to being unsafe, my lawyer has a file 3 inches thick asking you guys to just come pick up your boat. you did'nt, why not??
Old 07-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

Jim Darr was never asked by anyone at OSO to apologize. The moderators have also, not received an apology from Jim Darr. IB and the moderators also never "let" Jim Darr back on the site. He just hasn't been banned again. He's been banned 24 times that I can count via the logs; perhaps more.

When Steve was at the helm, he had some more advanced methods of banning folks, but I'm not sure that IB has that down pact yet since IB has many servers for many sites; although its being investigated.

The word "cockroach" comes to mind all of a sudden.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hell, it was fun finding Jim 2 or 3 times a day and serving him up for account deletion. And it will be again.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The word "cocksmoooooooooocher " comes to mind all of a sudden.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:47 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Jim Darr was never asked by anyone at OSO to apologize. The moderators have also, not received an apology from Jim Darr. IB and the moderators also never "let" Jim Darr back on the site. He just hasn't been banned again. He's been banned 24 times that I can count via the logs; perhaps more.

When Steve was at the helm, he had some more advanced methods of banning folks, but I'm not sure that IB has that down pact yet since IB has many servers for many sites; although its being investigated.

time to exterminate............
Old 07-14-2008, 07:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Whack-A-Mole

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Quick Reply: Apology to OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.