Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apology to OSO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/190749-apology-oso.html)

DollaBill 07-14-2008 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2623093)
Jim Darr was never asked by anyone at OSO to apologize. The moderators have also, not received an apology from Jim Darr. IB and the moderators also never "let" Jim Darr back on the site. He just hasn't been banned again. He's been banned 24 times that I can count via the logs; perhaps more.

When Steve was at the helm, he had some more advanced methods of banning folks, but I'm not sure that IB has that down pact yet since IB has many servers for many sites; although its being investigated.

The word "cockroach" comes to mind all of a sudden.

time to exterminate............

jayboat 07-14-2008 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2623093)
The word "cockroach" comes to mind all of a sudden.

Whack-A-Mole :violent-smiley-021:

Jassman 07-14-2008 07:06 PM

The amazing thing is..when ever you bring up the Jim Darr name...everyone that I know of says..stay clear..There is controversy in all his deals from boats to Real-Estate..What amazes me he still keeps coming back...Why...Oh ya...He's sorry...I just dont understand it...It's sad, but I dont think mentally he does either.

DollaBill 07-14-2008 07:08 PM

Pumping up the sprayer Jeff

mpally 07-14-2008 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by skater40veater (Post 2622039)
the club is MWBP and the club just had a very successful Poker run this weekend at loto, you should join

You are so full of bs. MWBP and the poker run this past weekend had absolutely nothing to do with your "LOTO Powerboat Club". You weren't even at the event. Here you go taking credit for someone else's hard work. Your a piece of work.

F1-00 Racing 07-14-2008 07:19 PM

Hmmm I've been thinking, why dont we let him stay? A leopard doesnt change its spots so he will be back to scamming construction equipment and boats in no time. Its pretty sad that when you talk to the police @ LOTO they know him by name and it sure as heck aint for good reasons. Unfortunatly someone else would get screwed, but maybe he will screw up and miss a step and get busted finally. The lawsuits against him are public record, wow I wish I had his money to be able to pay my lawyer to keep me out of that much trouble, then I always handle my business dealings with honesty so I dont need a lawyer on retainer.

Jassman 07-14-2008 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing (Post 2623165)
Hmmm I've been thinking, why dont we let him stay? A leopard doesnt change its spots so he will be back to scamming construction equipment and boats in no time. Its pretty sad that when you talk to the police @ LOTO they know him by name and it sure as heck aint for good reasons. Unfortunatly someone else would get screwed, but maybe he will screw up and miss a step and get busted finally. The lawsuits against him are public record, wow I wish I had his money to be able to pay my lawyer to keep me out of that much trouble, then I always handle my business dealings with honesty so I dont need a lawyer on retainer.

its all public record..all the way back to 1993:(

skater40veater 07-14-2008 07:22 PM

Yes, I was asked, yes I did apologize to Everyone including the moderators, Jeff once again you post untrue trash, you know of no one I sold real estate to, have always went out of my way to satisfy my customers. and everyone on boats, who?, I have repeat customers. you've never produced one name to date, I have stopped concerning myself with You and Sunks posts. you all have nothing else to do with your time. This thread has served it's purpose, and anymore posts are just not necessary, so last post.

Jassman 07-14-2008 07:24 PM

I have stopped concerning myself with You and Sunks posts. you all have nothing else to do with your time. This thread has served it's purpose, and anymore posts are just not necessary, so last post.[/QUOTE]

you said last post last time...or was that a different Jim Darr??????c'mon man...tell us all...who are we dealing with tonight.:(

pbam22 07-14-2008 07:38 PM

Jass is he apart of TMP also :wuerg019: