Notices

Apology to OSO

Old 07-11-2008, 08:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by skater40veater
Chris, it is very nice to know you are so concerned about me, I know alot of the moderators also, but who asked me to apologize is not your business. Have a great weekend
Please allow me to translate...

"My name is Jim Darr and everything that comes out of my mouth is total, absolute bull$hit"
Nobody asked you to apologize- who in their right mind misses you?
Old 07-12-2008, 04:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
You still didn't answer any of the questions previously posed...

annnnnd.....

Who exactly asked you to come on and make this apology?- specifically. I've spoken to several moderators and none of them know anything about it.

I see nothing here to indicate that your prior nonsense is a thing of the past.
Chris, I never knew how much you missed me on here, thanks for putting in some good words with the moderators to allow me back on, they told me you went to bat for me because you love my posts so much and was missing them so much you could'nt sleep anymore. thank you so much ,Jim
Old 07-12-2008, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

things that make you go hmmmmm
Old 07-12-2008, 08:11 AM

Jim- you are a fool. If you think that "I'm sorry" cuts it, you're in fantasy land. All the stupid $hit you've pulled and no explanation. No offering of why you did all those things and even more importantly, why you won't do them again.

Sorry? OK- someone get ahold of Fred Cecil and Big Scotty. Let them know that with two words they're welcome back.

If you want forgiveness, go to church. They're the only folks offering no-excuses forgiveness.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris, it did cut it and no one has been treated unfairly, seems everyone has moved on but you, maybe you are the fool, anyway thanks for caring about me so much,If you need to speak to me can email me at [email protected], no more on OSO forumn please.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:03 AM

seems everyone has moved on but you, .
Notes from your fan club...

Originally Posted by pasquesi
This con man has been banned over 6 times, joy posts continuously, and because he says he's sorry, he gets back in? Total BS.
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
that and he accused myself and my friends of stealing...F U jim
Originally Posted by otis311
an apology doest make any less of a Jack A$$.

you are still full of $hit and it wont take you long to get banned again for a 7th time
Originally Posted by Airpacker
I still think you are suffering from a severe case of multiple personality disorder. So, that being said, which one of you signed up to apoligise and is that one as screwed up in the head as BuddyWigglerWhateverthe heck else you call several of the other yous?

It looks like you may get away with this, despite the protests of others. Chalk it up to the prevailing "we don't give a $hit about anything, anymore" attitude among the new ownership. But don't get comfortable. You're a f.uckup and can't control yourself. You'll be back to your games in days, if not hours. And we'll be on your ass.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Old 07-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

What a load of s h i t ! Just like what our society has become....dumbed down, non-convicted, and far too politically correct.

"Oh, I'm sorry for BLATENTLY breaking the rules here. I was just trying to play. Can I come back now?"

"Why sure you can! You said the magic words. You are sorry".

So, if I get banned, just saying sorry gets me back in?

Why even have rules. Just let the site go to h e l l !

I will not be paying again next year.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Chris, it did cut it and no one has been treated unfairly, seems everyone has moved on but you, maybe you are the fool, anyway thanks for caring about me so much,If you need to speak to me can email me at [email protected], no more on OSO forumn please.
I haven't moved on Jim Darr the conn man. I promise you that I will follow all of your childish idiotic joy posts threads. You are a mentally disturbed man. Your multiple personality disorder will rear it's ugly head soon. Why not start a thread about why gasoline smells good? Thats right up your alley.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Man..ooooooooooo........man. I dont know what I missed that started all this...dont even know if I want to know what I missed..but one thing for sure about this here thread...

...Can't all of you just feel the love in here!!

Quick Reply: Apology to OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.