Notices

NEW 54 foot HALLETT

Old 03-06-2002, 12:44 AM
NICKSLICK

Pardon my spelling...

I know this may sound like the old story of the mouse and the lion... but ONE DAY, I will have a Weiserman drive on my boat.

I came by and saw your boat, the Ettore... I heard she met a early end... never did here the real store on that...

Anyway... I really liked what I saw. The whole setup seemed like it was from another planet compared to my old TRS drives...

When I saw them on the HALLET, I was like COOL...

You guys are making a name for yourself, and made a good call jumpin in bed with Halet.

Good luck.

Nick
Attached Images  

Old 03-06-2002, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cat,

This boat was unbelievable!! Truly one of a kind. The boat is missing the transmissions behind those beautiful Detroit Diesel motors! Hallett has another 54' under construction for Ron Pratt. It will have #6 drives with triple 1000h.p. motors. I went brain dead. I cant remember the brand of engines they are putting in this boat. It is suppose to run 80m.p.h. The boat at the show with twin diesels is suppose to run 60m.p.h. WOW, 30,000lbs. running 60 or 80 M.P.H. on the water!!
Old 03-07-2002, 01:24 AM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On the Pratt boat we are hoping to bump the 6's. The motors are PSI blown Phaff"s.
The boxes are being completed for little Terrible.
We would like to thank Nick Barron and Jerry H. for choosing our products.
As for the Ettore, she will be testing soon mostly waiting for the new windshield and then some reassembly. It looks like she will have a baby sister boat for SVlite.
nickslick, if you get a chance stop by. We will give you a tour.
Thanks again.
pat W