Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NEW 54 foot HALLETT (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19077-new-54-foot-hallett.html)

burtandnancy 02-27-2002 09:29 PM

NEW 54 foot HALLETT

Got a sneak preview of the new, unbelievable Hallett 540 high performance sport yacht which will be introduced at the LA Boat Show starting Saturday. Its got new ideas that haven't been seen on boats like this ever before. It will be the most spectacular thing ever shown on the west coast. And if you can believe it, the quality even surpasses all current Halletts!:cool:

shifter 02-28-2002 10:32 PM

We will see you on saturday.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
pat W

shifter 03-04-2002 02:12 AM

Thanks for the tour and taking care of my wife while I left with Jack. What about the new 36 foot also. Nick seems like he wants to shed the lake boat image and make some offshore monsters.
pat W

burtandnancy 03-04-2002 11:54 AM

who wouldn't...

enjoy talking to your wife, she is charming and obviously too good for you. see you soon...

shifter 03-05-2002 02:01 AM

Are you working all week? What are the hours for the show? I need to come by and hassle you again. Did Jerry ever make it?
Have fun.
pat W:D Thanks for giving her ideas.:rolleyes: :D

NICKSLICK 03-05-2002 02:39 AM

Wanna see pictures???

>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<<<<<<<

sy goldberg 03-05-2002 09:20 AM

HALLETT 54

I guess that the factory doesn't want any free advertising for their new boat.I called them on several occasions to request a picture of the 54 to be used in our color ads in POWERBOAT or POKER RUNS AMERICA and nobody ever bothered to call me back.I would still like to have a picture of this boat and if anyone knows somebody at HALLETT please have them call me at 845 356 7251.

bajabob38 03-05-2002 09:24 AM

Re: HALLETT 54

Originally posted by sy goldberg
I guess that the factory doesn't want any free advertising for their new boat.I called them on several occasions to request a picture of the 54 to be used in our color ads in POWERBOAT or POKER RUNS AMERICA and nobody ever bothered to call me back.I would still like to have a picture of this boat and if anyone knows somebody at HALLETT please have them call me at 845 356 7251.
Who let you out.

sy goldberg 03-05-2002 11:05 AM

My new image as applied to BAJA BOB 38

I'm glad that you and CATMANDO finally returned the Miami limo.I hope you had a great honeymoon.I have been limited in my time spent on OSO due to the new guidelines on decency and my workload which has increased and now takes up most of my time.

shifter 03-06-2002 12:33 AM

Cat,
Those are the new drives that we have been working on for the past 6 months. We are also doing some prototype FnR gearboxes that will complete the package. It should hit the water in 3 Weeks. We have been working flat out and Chris is expecting a baby girl this week so he can't come out and play. There are some other details on our site. This drive is new from scratch.

Nickslick, I am suprised you were able to see them with the amount of people that were on the boat that day. Thanks for the great shot.
pat W :D