Notices

Active Thunder Crash

Old 07-11-2008, 08:28 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

I didn't hear about the boat "wreck" til this thread. I do remember a June PR that was all over Speedwake and them talking about how bad the fog was that they actually delayed the start.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I am upset about the post; more so the reasoning and timing behind it. Seeing as it derived from another one that was all in fun. It was not a crash.

What I posted above is the EXACT truth. If anyone needs more info, I can put you in touch with the driver/owner.

You can say just about anything you want about Active Thunder. We're here for a good time.

This thread which ought to be unrelated tells some of the story:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=190509

I'm out of here, heading to the PR this weekend. Please have fun, and be safe everyone.
Dang Brian, don't get so defensive!! Glad that no one was hurt, including the boat.

You can't have it both ways dude. Whenever something happens with a Cig, it's always big news. I had no idea that Masher was going to start this thread. It's certainly not the title that I would have used if I started it. I heard about the incident from one of the owners friends.

It all goes back to when you made a comment about me blowing up three engines in 12 months. When I responded (in jest on another thread) about how many Bravo's you have blown up on monsoon, your girlfriend posted about me needing to put down the crackpipe, or something like that. I let it go and haven't posted about that as I knew that you must have been upset about it to get her to login. Like I said in the thread that you pointed to, my past engine woes are still a sore subject, but I'm over it and happy with what I now have.

I've got no problem with you or Active Thunder and I'm not sure what you are talking about with all of the AT guys being at a poker run. Is that the RPBA one? Why would they need to see it???? Anyone in any boat can have a mishap, especially in the fog. Bring your boat up to the bay sometime and do one of the CBPBA runs, I'll buy you a drink.

Craig
Old 07-11-2008, 09:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

One more thing......I hope that Masher is hungover when he wakes up this morning!
Old 07-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Brian Lighten up man

You can see my humor when one of our pace boats beached in the fog (I think it was 2003 SOTW)

The fog was thick that day and came in hard and fast
One of our pace boats got lost in the fog and ended up on the beach everyone was safe that is all that is important

you can see my sence of humor about what happend at our event

By the way this is the actual boat pic from him beaching then i made the cover over it
Attached Thumbnails Active Thunder Crash-smoke-fog.jpg  
Old 07-11-2008, 09:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by BAJA WILL; 07-14-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

Alright, I'll try to explain a little more since its a little choppy.

I make a LIGHT jab at Craig on this post. Extremely LIGHT, and all in FUN in the first Post.

Craig replies with a post meant to get a rise out of me and/or the board; but puts AT in the sights.

Masher replies with even more emphasis of Craig's post.

And then there is this new thread from Masher this morning, when he ALREADY KNEW the details of a "mishap" that happened WEEKS ago.
Attached Thumbnails Active Thunder Crash-brian.jpg   Active Thunder Crash-craig.jpg   Active Thunder Crash-masher.jpg  

Old 07-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

That's all there is to it. I'm pulling out of Starbucks now, and I'll see some of you on the River this weekend.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gee, am I ever glad I took 15 minutes out of my life to understand all this!

Old 07-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy Crap, ask a question and flamed? Have fun at your Poker Run! Hope to see you at LOTO or Emerald Coast. Glad everyone was OK.

100% sober. Just landed in MA when I got a phone call about it from my friend in NJ.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Pat, I'll sell you Monsoon, and you can take the 496HOs out (still under warranty until 2010), and put them in the 400. Then you can build custom power for the AT. I hear Craig knows several builders.

(Posted by OldSchool)
So I got phucked on a couple of engines. I have new ones now that have been trouble-free for almost a year.

Be careful about continuing to poke me with a stick about that......I just might start a thread in General Discussion asking if anyone knows what happened to that Active Thunder at the thunder on the bay poker run.

Sorry about your luck Pat, I blew chit up on the last four 4th of July weekends. Maybe that streak is over!

(The BoopGal post)
Man a little poking sure gets some defensive. What's that all about man?

Quick Reply: Active Thunder Crash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.