Notices

Active Thunder Crash

Old 07-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
so if you are running in heavy fog, why would you be driving fast enough to end up hundreds of feet into a mud flat?
How far on land did they go? How fast were they going in fog so thick they can't see what is in front of them?
Old 07-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Craig,

Just like I left on your voicemail a minute ago:

I want to congratulate you. Your suggested post to get a rise out of me when you didn't like one of my very innocent jokes worked perfectly. We can call a truce, but I was never in a war. You can buy me as many drinks as you like when we catch up, but I'm still not going to do the things for you that Masher does.
(BTW, that means joke).

I also want to thank you. As many know, I am not a big drinker. As a result of this thread and the other one... After the boats are parked tonight and tomorrow night, I will be indulging in the in the 4 cases of Corona and the two tall bottles of Goose that just began the end of their life. Its going to be a great weekend.

Have a safe and happy weekend yourself.

(And BTW, that WAS Mary Sue posting from her office.)

Last edited by Sydwayz; 07-11-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey Brian I am supposed to be the comic relief
Old 07-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrsCraig223
I'm not defensive....... I mean my husband isn't defensive. Don't forget to log off!!!
hey baby, long time no see.... you still married to that tool???

i have some very available buddies that you would love!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
How far on land did they go? How fast were they going in fog so thick they can't see what is in front of them?
1100 feet!
Old 07-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Nancy, Craig, Brian, lets all play nice. Now this is more like the OSO I used to know.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Craig,

Just like I left on your voicemail a minute ago:

I want to congratulate you. Your suggested post to get a rise out of me when you didn't like one of my very innocent jokes worked perfectly. We can call a truce, but I was never in a war. You can buy me as many drinks as you like when we catch up, but I'm still not going to do the things for you that Masher does.
(BTW, that means joke).

I also want to thank you. As many know, I am not a big drinker. As a result of this thread and the other one... After the boats are parked tonight and tomorrow night, I will be indulging in the in the 4 cases of Corona and two of the two tall bottles of Goose that I just began the end of their life. Its going to be a great weekend.

Have a safe and happy weekend yourself.

(And BTW, that WAS Mary Sue posting from her office.)
A. Don't drink the Corona if you aren't used to it. It will give you the chits. That's not a joke

B. There is no war and no truce needed, this is the internet.

C. If I'm not allowed to talk about monsoon blowing drives, you're not allowed to talk about the $30,000 kick in the nuts that I got last year. Sounds fair enough to me. Am I sensitive about it? Yes

D. I'm not in the office, If you do have a need to call me back you will have to call my cell.

E. Your a moderater right? Delete the thread. I didn't have anything to do with it until my phone started ringing this morning.

F. I am truely glad that no one was hurt in the alleged incident. I am sure that no one is looking to flame AT on this, but people are curious about the circumstances. I don't know them. Maybe some details could prevent the same thing from happening to someone else. As I have already said, running aground in the fog can happen to anyone in any brand of boat. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with active thunder.

G. That's all I have to say, except that Steckz is a homo with no boat.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by OldSchool
A. Don't drink the Corona if you aren't used to it. It will give you the chits. That's not a joke

B. There is no war and no truce needed, this is the internet.

C. If I'm not allowed to talk about monsoon blowing drives, you're not allowed to talk about the $30,000 kick in the nuts that I got last year. Sounds fair enough to me. Am I sensitive about it? Yes

D. I'm not in the office, If you do have a need to call me back you will have to call my cell.

E. Your a moderater right? Delete the thread. I didn't have anything to do with it until my phone started ringing this morning.

F. I am truely glad that no one was hurt in the alleged incident. I am sure that no one is looking to flame AT on this, but people are curious about the circumstances. I don't know them. Maybe some details could prevent the same thing from happening to someone else. As I have already said, running aground in the fog can happen to anyone in any brand of boat. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with active thunder.

G. That's all I have to say,except that Steckz is a homo with no boat.
what i dont understand is why the nut kicker never got outed on the board

Old 07-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Here we go again...

Everone has problems and eveyrone blows stuff up, gets into accidents and blows drives..... Lord knows I've had my fair share of chit over the past 15 years since I've owned my own boats and since infancy when my father had his.....

If it's used it might break and if it's brand new it might break... Unfortunately this is high performance boating, love it or leave it!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Am I sensitive about it? Yes:
Just do what I did and tackle Stecz onto the engine hatch for pokin fun....humilliate em...they stop after that!

Sorry Stecz....but hey, it was fun!

Quick Reply: Active Thunder Crash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.