Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who's Going to LA Boat show??? >

Who's Going to LA Boat show???

Notices

Who's Going to LA Boat show???

Old 02-27-2002, 11:21 PM
Cat & Mice

Question Who's Going to LA Boat show???

Guy's I am going to the show on Sat. Just wondering who else is going?
I was in Havasu this last weekend had a great time but it was a little windy. I droped of my boat at Eliminator and now we are going to Disneyland. I got to see Uncle Toys boat and it was way cool. It has to be one of the coolest 26's out there.

I have the RV and we are going to spend sat & maybe Sun at the show.

So who's going???

Pyle

Old 02-27-2002, 11:33 PM
SCOPEwebmaster

Thumbs up LA Boat Show

We have many many SCOPE members going on Saturday. If you have one of those FRS radios (personal walkie-talkie), then bring that since we will be there IN FORCE and on channel 5, security code 10.

Really hope to meet many others there, as well as ALL SCOPE members and potential new members! Boating never stopped in SoCal this year, and this is going to be a HUGE boating year!

www.SCOPEinfo.com

Old 02-27-2002, 11:41 PM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool! More boats to look at!

Pyle,
American Hot Boat Association will be there. We have a booth that will be in the SleekCraft/Magic Boats display area. Me, Jim and Mike will be there Saturday and Sunday. All you SCOPE guys come by too. We'll have to set something up for Saturday night and drink a few beers. Pyle, make sure you stop by. Haven' t seen you in a while.

Art

American Hot Boat Association
Old 02-27-2002, 11:57 PM
Cat & Mice

ScopeWebmaster, Hey I will set my FRS to that channel, It would be great to meet soem of you.

Lakeracer, You have a booth!! Cool
I will stop by and say Hi.
As far as drinking beers later, You can count me in for sure. I don't pass up to many invites to drink beer and talk boats.

Pyle

Old 02-28-2002, 01:34 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think that I may be there
Old 02-28-2002, 02:57 AM
NICKSLICK

prolly me too...

since audio has my truck.... where else would i be.

Old 02-28-2002, 11:45 AM
Cat & Mice

Audio, What you doing so far from home??

Are you guys going on Sat??

Pyle

Old 02-28-2002, 12:05 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Cat that looks like the plan. I will be hooking up with Nort tonight and get more details. I will keep you posted as I am currently out of the loop as well. I just need to know when everyone is going to be there so that I can plan the day.

Jon
Old 02-28-2002, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Yep...I'll be there...

...on Saturday. Jon...will you be wearing an "I Love NY" shirt?

Old 02-28-2002, 01:27 PM
Uncle Toys

Mike, thanks for the kind words! It was great meeting you and thanks for the driving lesson. Have you seen Sempers new web site? I think I should get a modeling fee
www.semperspeedandmarine.com

I will be at the boat show, and believe it or not, I will be selling Eliminator boats (or at least standing around trying to help out). I was sitting on a street corner with a sign that read, "Will sell boats for tickets to LA Boat Show." Jim, being the kind soul that he is, took me up on the offer.

If any OSO members happen by the Eliminator display, stop and introduce yourself. Would really like to meet more of you, especially the famous Audiofn. The rumor is Dr Semper will be there also. You boat nuts are going to want to meet this guy!

Mike, thanks for letting me crawl around in your boat, especially the engine compartment. All your extra effort and attention to detail really shows!

Quick Reply: Who's Going to LA Boat show???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.