Notices

Are We Back on Track?!?!

Old 02-28-2002, 09:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up Are We Back on Track?!?!

Well,
Needless to say, I'm sure we can all reach the same concensus that this has been one of the more interesting weeks here on our beloved OSO! (Fill in the underlined with your own adjective)

Some are still in pain with sore abdomens from laughing, some are confused and don't know what to think right yet, meanwhilst some others are really not doing too well at all, probably pretty damn irate and disappointed. Admittedly, things got wild...I guess it's like the early-morning hours of a party that has gone on too long. Then you go to bed and wake up with a wicked hangover, leaving you wondering I hope that wasn't me last night?!
...Hopefully we've all taken our aspirins, drank plenty of gatorade and can now feel ourselves again!

OSO promptly and eloquently addressed the issue in their typical style...A style that is to be commended for it's ever-present command, restraint and respect. OSO did a fine job in addressing the issue(imo) while not coming on too strongly and treats it's members with the utmost in respect. They don't babysit, they don't preach, they don't over-govern...They let things play themselves out. Bravo! Two thumbs up!!!

In any event, it appears to me that with only a little kick in the ass, we were able to quickly turn this thing around and get on track. 4200+ members is like a two mile long freight train with a LOT of momentum. Yet we responded like an agile raceboat!
Bravo to all the members...the good, the bad and the ugly(okay, spare me the ugly jokes )

So....with my rambling coming to a close I wish each and every one of you guys and gals a wonderful upcoming boating season and if this damned cold would only moved it's happy fat-ass out of here, I can get back on the water!

Cheers!

Last edited by Baja Daze; 02-28-2002 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-28-2002, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Very well said or typed or whatever. You know what I mean. It is unfortunate that we may have lost a few veteran members in the process, but hopefully the continue to watch and start posting again. I for one am very happy to see the board is back on track.
Old 02-28-2002, 09:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's not all calm seas and sunshine just yet.
I think we'll weather this storm quite well.
And hopefully those that left will come back home to us.

Please???

I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can diet.
Old 02-28-2002, 09:26 AM
Registered

I think this is all because of the dam cold weather, if it was warm , we would all be out boating instead of shouting the **** on this board!
Old 02-28-2002, 09:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You're right, Iggy.
The hurricane has passed, but the seas haven't laid down yet.

Some left in a blaze, others I'm sure have simply vanished. Sad to see something like that transpire! However, we all are entitled to our own perogatives. I'd be pissed off too if I were in some of those people's shoes...I'd be upset, but would it be enough to leave?? Not for me. For a few handful of people who would do such things to me, we'd have heat. But why give up so much else that this board has to offer...The many friends we all have. The knowledge, the laughs. Let's hope everyone returns!

Last edited by Baja Daze; 02-28-2002 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-28-2002, 09:42 AM
Registered

At this point the Board has completely lost it's edge. I hope this is just a knee jerk reaction to the other extreme, and it will come back the other way.

My hope is that we can get back to where we where before we got this new board (not blaming it). Some went a little overboard, and hopefully have learned. I will continue to do my part to impart a little daily humor........
Old 02-28-2002, 09:49 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Very well said BD.
Please see my other post on this subject:
Tool Old Post
Old 02-28-2002, 10:19 AM
diligaf

Default OUT with the OLD

and in with the NEW,,, TOOOOOOO Bad if you cant handle the real world.. Maybe some day these people will wake up from their dream-world.. good riddens...

Old 02-28-2002, 11:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Come on Folks...I see a ton of names up there. No one else has any other thoughts!............................
Old 02-28-2002, 11:34 AM
DEEPVEE

HELL YEA!!! I USE TA MOSTLY LURK BUT NOW I'M GONNA PARTISIPATE MORE.

BRING ON THE TITS AND DEBAUCHERTY. ITS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PLACE.

THANKS FOR STANDING UP FOR FREEDOM OF TITS....I MEAN SPEACH

ITS WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE ROX

THE GOOD GUYS WIN......PARTY ON

Quick Reply: Are We Back on Track?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.