Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
John Crouse is making friends >

John Crouse is making friends

Notices

John Crouse is making friends

Old 02-27-2002, 12:01 PM
DanL

Default John Crouse is making friends

Tres Martin is another that Crouse has now 'found fault' with. Tres, I like ya, buddy, hope you don't mind. This is from the APBA boards:
Tres response to Crouse:

I dont respond much to people today, but your sir are the biggest A hole!!!! The E mail you sent my wife, calling her a WENCH???? because she wants to be off your mailing list? What have you done for my sport lately???? You FAT B-A-S-T-A-R-D!!! What Qualifies you to BASH anyone? You are nothing but poison to our sport! So far No one person has done a better job in APBA than Mike A. and you know thats true and you hate it! At this point I think you should steer clear of any race site I may be at, If you are, I'll be stuck on you like hot wax on a hary back. I suggest that in the future You govern your statements. Everyone knows I am easy to get along with, and I dont give a crap how many freinds you have.I hope you fall over with heart failure you old P-R-I-C-K!!!!Yeah Yeah 43 years of writing crap and your at the top of your career, bashing a boat racing organization, and housewifes!
[This message has been edited by Tres (edited 02-26-2002).]
[This message has been edited by Tres (edited 02-26-2002).]

Old 02-27-2002, 12:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs down

Well, that comes as no surprise...

Anyone read January's Pleasant installment of Seatalk???
The saga continues. I don't know how I got it or why, but it showed in my e-mail...It continues in in it's typical fassion.

Last edited by Baja Daze; 02-27-2002 at 12:10 PM.
Old 02-27-2002, 12:07 PM
Eric1969

Thumbs down

This Crouse guy sounds like a real winner.

Old 02-27-2002, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like lucky for me I have never had any direct dealings with Crouse, but for Tres....when I was researching my engine options I called him and he already knew that I was going to buy direct and have them rigged at the AT facility spent over an hour on the phone with me talking engine boats and rigging.
Old 02-27-2002, 12:14 PM
Registered

DAMN !!!!

Anyone that knows Tres knows that it took an aweful lot to get a response like that out of him !! This Crouse guy is really making friends fast..........

I know I wouldn't be calling Robin ANY names, let alone the ones attributed to Crouse. One of the nicest woman I have ever met.......

Last edited by Risk Taker; 02-27-2002 at 12:17 PM.
Old 02-27-2002, 01:02 PM
Registered

What's going on with the APBA lawsuit? Anyone hear?
Old 02-27-2002, 01:29 PM
Registered

Default Personal Message

Troutly...........

I only have two tiny tiny messages there, and I wanted to keep them for now. I think OSO might be begining to have a space problem? AudioFN had 14 yesterday with no problems, I had 5 then had the "out of space" problem, now I have 2 and have the problem.

Old 02-27-2002, 02:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

...Not to mention the pics went from 450X450 to 320X240...

I can't even imagine how much space one would need for something like this
Old 02-27-2002, 02:17 PM
Registered

I don't know about the board itself but I have almost 2500 JPEGs on my site that are all 750 X 562. Including the rest of my site, it's under 100 meg. I am running out of room though. I think it's probably more an issue of bandwidth.

NWOffshore.com

Just a shameless plug.
Old 02-27-2002, 03:16 PM
mirageman

John Crouse has definelty become the Tonja Harding of the offshore powerboating community.

Quick Reply: John Crouse is making friends

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.