Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
premier performance interiors press release >

premier performance interiors press release

Notices

premier performance interiors press release

Old 07-15-2008, 11:40 AM
my00b16si

Originally Posted by Reckless32
Did I read it too quick? Where is it located?

The bolsters in my 2005 Sunsation were done by Premier.
we are still in the bradenton/sarasota area. its just we have expanded our shop by twice the size and we are now taking in custom order (i.e. if you would like your 2005 sunsation redone!) were the place to bring it to

Old 07-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
cool, we can always use another co around here..it's been brought up several times this summer..
Is this the Co. that has been in the middle of some,,,,, well you know. Not trying to stir anything I was just wondering
Old 07-16-2008, 12:52 PM
my00b16si

So Who's first

Old 07-21-2008, 05:58 PM
my00b16si

Originally Posted by RollWithIt
I have to replace a trim piece on my baja that incorporates a cupholder. The original vinyl is in good shape and I still have it. The wood frame got wet and rotted out. The driver's side piece is still good. Im assuming that if you had that piece, you could make one for the opposite side of the boat. (the wood frame) Could you give me a rough guess of how much that would run. Ballpark is good enough.

pm'ed

Old 07-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Is this the Co. that has been in the middle of some,,,,, well you know. Not trying to stir anything I was just wondering
WONDERING WHAT????? what the f is that quote these guys have built some nice seats in the jokers that have been built and look to have a nice product and then you come on with this chit ??? GET A LIFE !! PS I wish I new about you guys sooner, I have two bolsters by OFFSHORE PERFORMANCE which changed there name in 06 then disappeared and I was not happy with there racine seat its not as high on the sides as the pics they showed and we still need a back seat can you guys match up red vinyl?? your work on the JOKER BOATS LOOKS GREAT!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:28 AM
my00b16si

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
WONDERING WHAT????? what the f is that quote these guys have built some nice seats in the jokers that have been built and look to have a nice product and then you come on with this chit ??? GET A LIFE !! PS I wish I new about you guys sooner, I have two bolsters by OFFSHORE PERFORMANCE which changed there name in 06 then disappeared and I was not happy with there racine seat its not as high on the sides as the pics they showed and we still need a back seat can you guys match up red vinyl?? your work on the JOKER BOATS LOOKS GREAT!!
yes we can match red's 9 times out of 10, and if its not the same it will be so close you could't tell anyways. jus give us a call---- ask for missy or jim. tell them you talk to me.

Premier Performance Interiors Inc.
2059 58th Avenue Circle East
Bradenton, FL 34203
Tel: 941-752-6271
Fax: 941-756-1826
Email: [email protected]

Old 07-29-2008, 04:18 PM
TEAM PPI

alright everyone team ppi is up and running so for now on if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Old 09-03-2008, 03:41 PM
my00b16si

dont miss us at the tampabay boat show this weekend or else!