Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
NJPPC ROAR AT THE SHORE Poker Run & BEACH PARTY Registration Forms ONLINE!!!! >

NJPPC ROAR AT THE SHORE Poker Run & BEACH PARTY Registration Forms ONLINE!!!!

Notices

Old 07-16-2008, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJPPC ROAR AT THE SHORE Poker Run & BEACH PARTY Registration Forms ONLINE!!!!

ROAR AT THE SHORE Poker Run & BEACH PARTY
Saturday August 2nd, 2008
$199 Entry Fee!

INCLUDES BEACH PARTY BBQ WITH BEER & WINE INCLUDED!

Toms River, NJ - July 16, 2008 - This is a great run for both Poker Run Veterans as well as Poker Run Novices. It's a one day event and feel free to bring along family & friends.

This year's dinner party will be held ON THE BEACH AT JENKINSON'S NORTH PAVILLION!!

The event will be different from our past 1 day poker runs. We will start off at Typhoon Service Center in Toms River NJ. Typhoon will host our event for docking, registration, a continental breakfast and driver's meeting. When we depart the Typhoon the boats will breakout into 2 groups. One group will be for the boats who wish to take the Bay Course and stay inside the whole time and the 2nd group will be for the boats that wish to take the outside ocean run from Barnegat Inlet to Seaside Heights and back.

EVENT IS LIMITED TO 30 BOATS!!

There will be a 60mph group! This group has proven to be very successful at our events and allows boats large and small, fast and slow to enjoy themselves! After the boats finish the course, everyone will be encouraged to bring their boats home, marina, trailer etc. wash the boats down and come to Jenkinson's in Point Pleasant Beach by car. I hope to see you at the Poker Run and be prepared to have fun!

Sincerely,
Dave Patnaude
President
NJPPC

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS, INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FORMS - VISIT: WWW.NJPPC.COM

AND DOWNLOAD THE INVITE!
Old 07-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave might not be able to do this run.Won't know till the week before.If I can't do the run can I just buy a dinner ticket thanks Tim A
Old 07-16-2008, 08:44 PM

You will get mine tomorow!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

This may be the first NJPPC event I miss in who knows how many years! Too much to do this summer and not enough weekends to do it!
However, I will be at the next two events (the rendezvous and wave runner run) plus 1000 Islands and Rock The Bay!

I just looked at my calender and my next free weekend without something planned (boating, family or work) is the first weekend in October and that is only if I don't go to the Sarasota Run!

WTF happened to this summer already!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Dave - we can't make the trip down but I just wanted to compliment you on the presentation and the entry materials...and how friendly and welcoming the package is...especially for people with smaller boats or who may not even have been on a Poker Run before. With that approach, I'm sure you guys will never be at a loss for finding new participants and members. I've seen some other events practically "dare" newbies to show up, or even make it clear that they are unwelcome. With recent history, and insurance being what it is, I understand the problem. But like everything else - "it's not what you say, but how you say it." Great job, and I wish you guys success and a lot of fun.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
Dave - we can't make the trip down but I just wanted to compliment you on the presentation and the entry materials...and how friendly and welcoming the package is...especially for people with smaller boats or who may not even have been on a Poker Run before. With that approach, I'm sure you guys will never be at a loss for finding new participants and members. I've seen some other events practically "dare" newbies to show up, or even make it clear that they are unwelcome. With recent history, and insurance being what it is, I understand the problem. But like everything else - "it's not what you say, but how you say it." Great job, and I wish you guys success and a lot of fun.
Thanks for the Kudos! We work hard at trying to make every boat welcome - big and small, fast or slow or experienced or newbie!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Registered

Is this a members only event?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

All you have to do join is fillout the Membership application and send in your dues for the year which is $60.

You're in!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:42 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by DaveP
Thanks for the Kudos! We work hard at trying to make every boat welcome - big and small, fast or slow or experienced or newbie!
That's how I got started ... 12 foot 10"

I will be at this upcoming event to shoot pics too !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Dave might not be able to do this run.Won't know till the week before.If I can't do the run can I just buy a dinner ticket thanks Tim A
We can make that happen!

Quick Reply: NJPPC ROAR AT THE SHORE Poker Run & BEACH PARTY Registration Forms ONLINE!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.