Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
HELP!!! Need a Computer SOOON >

HELP!!! Need a Computer SOOON

Notices

HELP!!! Need a Computer SOOON

Old 02-28-2002, 05:32 PM
satisfaction69

Post HELP!!! Need a Computer SOOON

As I found out that I was MIA from the board for a while, I have lost the means to this great place. I'm in the market for a computer that can get me by for the time being until I can save up and drop some money on a new 1, probrably after I get the boat done and in the water. Gotta Have the priorities straight(sp) boating season is just around the corner.

Audiofn: I think you said you might have something available soon if so am very interested in waht ya got.

Anybody else it would be much aprecciated for any help.

the local library I think is catching on to me only after the 1st 4 days of trying to catch up on what I've missed on the board since I've been gone.

Later Sat69

Old 02-28-2002, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sat,

Did you look at Ebay?

-Chris
Old 02-28-2002, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey SAT69, what happened to the 50 Magnum "war prize" that you had mentioned? Did it make it back to the states??

Kurt.
Old 02-28-2002, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Troy

If Ihad a spare I would give it to you. On that last thread I thought someone said they had one!
Buy the way, I mailed that info to you.

Strike
Old 03-01-2002, 02:55 PM
satisfaction69

Biggus: It was a 44' Magnum with twin lamboghini(sp) v-12's in it. the boat is all yellow and has lime green,purple and blue graphix
on it. No, the boat hasn't made it back to the states yet it's gonna get dropped off in Japan where the Capt. and Kitty is currently stationed out of. I'm sure it'll show up when the Capt. comes back to the states as well, minus the 5" round that was put threw it They had a few mechs. working on the outside to fix the hull with some fancy new composites and was looking pretty damn good when I had left.

Strike: Thanxx man I'll be lookin' and waitin' for it, you'll know when I get and will have it back to ya asap. just missed ya the other day when ya called I'll try to get a hold of ya on the weekend to BS a little.

Old 03-01-2002, 03:33 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Dude I have a Gateway Laptop that you are welcome to barrow. It is slow and old but it will get you on line for sure. I only have it as a backup for my new computer. So as long as this one is ok I have no use for it. If you can get on line and see this then Email me at [email protected] and tell me were to ship it to. I will get it out to you when I get back to MA.

Jon