Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   When The **** Does It End !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/191542-when-%2A%2A%2A%2A-does-end.html)

ufix1 01-12-2009 01:30 PM

sry to hear it good luck

Ms PatriYacht 01-12-2009 01:47 PM

Bernie my prayers are with you, your Mom, and your family.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-13-2009 01:45 PM

I just spoke with Bern about a half hour ago for a bit. The update is that his Mom is doing quite a bit better today. They removed the ventilator and as of right now is breathing on her own. She is communicating with the doctors and the family as well. So things are looking much better as of this morning but is still not completely out of the woods as of yet. This morning news was very optimistic for the entire family.

Bern also asked me to Thank everyone for there concern and well wishes along with all the prayers everyone has been giving. He also appolagized for his lack of letting everyone know himself. As he updates me I promised to keep everyone else updated as will a few others.

Thanks Again,

Dean Ferry 01-13-2009 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS (Post 2777037)
I just spoke with Bern about a half hour ago for a bit. The update is that his Mom is doing quite a bit better today. They removed the ventilator and as of right now is breathing on her own. She is communicating with the doctors and the family as well. So things are looking much better as of this morning but is still not completely out of the woods as of yet. This morning news was very optimistic for the entire family.

Bern also asked me to Thank everyone for there concern and well wishes along with all the prayers everyone has been giving. He also appolagized for his lack of letting everyone know himself. As he updates me I promised to keep everyone else updated as will a few others.

Thanks Again,

Thanks for the update, that's good news about Bern's mom, we'll keep her in our prayers.
Dean

Jassman 01-13-2009 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS (Post 2777037)

Thanks Again,

I apprieciate the update..I'm glad his mom is feeling better.:cool:

jmeng 01-13-2009 02:51 PM

Thanks for the update!

WARPARTY36 01-13-2009 02:55 PM

Hope everything works out for you Bern. My mom had her 4th round of chemo today for uter/ovarian cancer so I know your pain.:(

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-13-2009 04:44 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.... :(

berns29scarab 01-15-2009 08:36 AM

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE THOUGHTS PRAYERS EMAILS TEXTS AND PHONE CALLS. THE VENT IS STILL OUT, SHES BREATHING ON HER OWN, VITALS ARE STABLE AS OF RIGHT NOW. Her ovarian cancer matastisized, and spread to her intestines/colon, nodules on the the kidneys and liver as well as lesions on the walls of the abdomin. Its uncureable..can be possibly slowed but unsure if her body can handle any additional chemo. She also has COPD and has been on oxygen for bout a year and a half which is what caused her issues during the surgery....right now were just hanging tuff and tryin to get an HONEST prognosis. My younger bro, sis and myself all flew down Saturday and are still here. There flying back Saturday and im going to remain here with pops and give him a hand getting all the i's dotted and t's crossed. Mom handled the day to day operations of the household and pops is in a tailspin...THANKS TO YOU ALL AGAIN

berns29scarab 01-17-2009 09:09 AM

got a horrible prognosis last night...weeks possibly couple months. now we are just trying to get her out of ICU into a regular room, and going to attempt to get her back to Jersey...THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS PRAYERS AND SUPPORT