Don Aronow Memorial Race stuff on e-bay >

Don Aronow Memorial Race stuff on e-bay

Notices

Don Aronow Memorial Race stuff on e-bay

Old 07-18-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 211 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Don Aronow Memorial Race stuff on e-bay

For those who were not able to come to the race, HORBA has some stuff on e-bay from the Don Aronow Memorial Race....some stuff is rare....like the one and only race banner it is 61 inches by 41 inches...a monster....and other stuff is not so rare, but still cool to have.

E-bay search ...type in .....Don Aronow
Attached Thumbnails Don Aronow Memorial Race stuff on e-bay-race-award-banner0001-small-.jpg  
Old 07-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Banana
For those who were not able to come to the race, HORBA has some stuff on e-bay from the Don Aronow Memorial Race....some stuff is rare....like the one and only race banner it is 61 inches by 41 inches...a monster....and other stuff is not so rare, but still cool to have.

E-bay search ...type in .....Don Aronow
Do you have any trophy's left? Miklos wants one to buy for Adib they ran in the single engine class boat 51
Thanks

Last edited by Gordo; 07-18-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a couple of trophies left .Anyone that raced and needs another trophy for the partner can call me @ 954-610-2260 cell or 305-947-3278 and leave a message with the address and what trophy you need .
We also have a limited supply of Tee-Shirts that were the event shirts with the Don Aronow logo and date of the 1st annual Ocean race .They are $ 20 dollars each and a discount for multiple orders .Only ,small medium ,large and xl available.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremePowerboats.com
We have a couple of trophies left .Anyone that raced and needs another trophy for the partner can call me @ 954-610-2260 cell or 305-947-3278 and leave a message with the address and what trophy you need .
We also have a limited supply of Tee-Shirts that were the event shirts with the Don Aronow logo and date of the 1st annual Ocean race .They are $ 20 dollars each and a discount for multiple orders .Only ,small medium ,large and xl available.
Hey Larry, I would like to have(trophy) one for Glassdave, he ran with me in the Tiger, also I never got a shirt, i need a XXl in white, any idea on when the patches will be sent? I have some stuff I'm taking to the framer...I'm even having the flag signed by Michael put in a fram for prosperity
Old 07-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Larry,

What is the status of my trophy and flag for finishing first in my class?

Thanks,

Frank
Old 07-18-2008, 05:34 PM
Registered

There is a "HORBA Participant's Pack" that is being made up, that will be sent to only the people that actually were in the race.

It will have patches, keychain and a certificate for the official finish time your boat had, signed by both the OSS Officials and the HORBA Officials. Those certificates have been signed by the OSS guys and are enroute to me now.

Trophies, flags and T-shirts are Larry's area down in Miami.

The stuff on e-bay and the racers pack, is what HORBA is putting together.

Racers packs will be going out next week.

Key chains on e-bay are the same as the old racers got and the participants will get in the packs.
Attached Thumbnails Don Aronow Memorial Race stuff on e-bay-key-chain0002-small-.jpg   Don Aronow Memorial Race stuff on e-bay-key-chain0001-small-.jpg  
Old 07-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered

Larry, Charlie, Brad, who should I talk to about the status of my trophy and flag? Its been a month since the race and my sponsors are asking me when we can set a date for promotional pictures with the hardware.

Thanks for your help.

Frank
Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thedonz
Larry, Charlie, Brad, who should I talk to about the status of my trophy and flag? Its been a month since the race and my sponsors are asking me when we can set a date for promotional pictures with the hardware.

Thanks for your help.

Frank
Frank

I have the racers packs ready to go out this week.

For flags and trophies and any questions re the auction and charitable donations.....all of that was handled by Larry and Brad in Florida.

I am in Rhode Island and haven't heard from them either, I suggest that you contact them directly down there.

Charlie
Old 07-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Registered

Thanks Charlie