If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    2004 38 Fountain Lightning
    Kennesaw, GA, USA

Here's what happeneds when the goverment steps in...

Subject: FW: Read this one out loud for full affect!

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5
    year phasein plan that would be known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will
    make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the"k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have alwa! ys ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid
    to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no
    mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen ve vil tak over ze vorld!

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB
    LOL Good One!

When I was in the Air Force, we had a guy that spoke and wrote his own garbled language. His name was Boulton, and we called it Boultonese.

Along those some lines, I think we defiately have to extend the sme treatment to those of us in the OSO family. Given the original post, and its remarkable resemblance to transmissions from Puder, I think we have a new definition of...

(All in jest guys!!)

I give that one

**** eating grins up ....

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Too Funny!

Tee hee!

Baja Daze - come visit us while Seadated and the rest of us are on the St John River in May!!!

My Boats:
    '88 Formula F-206 LS
    Kissimmee, Florida
    LOL bigtime!!!
    I'm laughing so hard I've got tears.