Best site to sell my boat fast? >

Best site to sell my boat fast?

Notices

Best site to sell my boat fast?

Old 05-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best site to sell my boat fast?

Been lurking here forever and decided to finally make an account. Need to ask the pros, where's the best site to sell my boat?

Looking to sell it ASAP. Didn't enjoy YachtWorld or BoatTrader, thought their layout was messy and their prices were unjustified. Sell-A-Boat was pretty good though, good prices and customer service was helpful, which is great since I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Don't want to have to resort to Craigslist or FB Marketplace if I don't have to.

Background info: I currently have a 2006 Donzi 38 ZR and I'm looking to upgrade to a 2019 Baja Outlaw.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Uhmmmm, Here in the classifieds...
Old 05-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price it right on here and in facebook groups and it will sell fast.

Ask too much and you'll sit on it forever.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 43 Posts

I have used eBay & other sites when buying & selling boats, cars etc. Maybe it was a fluke but a CPL of years ago I sold my older top gun on Craigslist in 14 days for more than my asking price.
Again, might of been a fluke but it was quick.
Good Luck with the sale.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Ing
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

I've used Boat trader, OSO and ScreamandFly. The biggest issue was a lot of joker tire kickers.

I got tired of dealing with posers and sold my Pantera through GSC in Illinois. By far the best decision I made. They handled everything. The entire transaction took a fax and two phone calls plus they specialize in go fast boats. Yes you pay a brokers fee but worth it. They had my Pantera sold before I delivered it. Good luck.

Grand Sport Center
Old 05-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Background info: I currently have a 2006 Donzi 38 ZR and I'm looking to upgrade to a 2019 Baja Outlaw

Just curious how this is an upgrade? Because its new?
To answer your question, price it right, advertise it on Facebook powerboat swap shop, powerboat listings is free and on here. Sold mine in less than a week on FB.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Drock78
Background info: I currently have a 2006 Donzi 38 ZR and I'm looking to upgrade to a 2019 Baja Outlaw

Just curious how this is an upgrade? Because its new?
To answer your question, price it right, advertise it on Facebook powerboat swap shop, powerboat listings is free and on here. Sold mine in less than a week on FB.

Brah, everybody next to you at the gas station and boat launch knows their cousin’s friend’s Baja with a 454 and 3/4 race cam, and “thru-hauls” is THE baddest thing on the water. Get with the program. Geez.