Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Outerlimits for sale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/191961-outerlimits-sale.html)

chromecat 07-26-2008 08:38 PM

Outerlimits for sale

Hey guys,

Anybody know anything about the outerlimits that shogren's has for sale called "NO discipline" I know the performance market isn't at its peak, but that seems like alot of hardware with the #6's and that kind of power with trailer for the money. Or is there something wrong with it that I haven't heard about.

Don

McGary911 07-26-2008 08:43 PM

I'm sure some of the NJPPC guys will chime in on this one. That sounds like Pete Mazzo's boat. He's a member of their club. Not his first OL with that name. Sounds like the one I just saw a couple months back at the Jax poker run. His stuff is typically top notch from what I've seen.

TeamShogren.com 07-27-2008 08:17 AM

Outerlimits @ Shogren

Don,

No stories although there were when we received boat. We had to pull motors and have them completely rebuilt. During the rebuild we had to replace just about everythinbg in them. Motors wer built by Ateco in Waukegan, IL. You can call them to discuss all details of motors if you like. They dyno'd 804HP and have less than five hours on them. Bill has always stood behind his product. The drives are good, do not know last time they were gone thru. Trans seems to shift fine. The only problem with the boat is it has the wrong props, they are way to big. They will only turn 4800 rpm @ about 86mph and the motors are 6000 rpm motors. The boat paint is in very good condition, interior is 7.5, no such thing as a 10 in my book for a used boat, trailer is a 7, we just went thru trailer and serviced bearings and lights. It's alot of boat for the money.

Regards,

Team Shogren / Scott Shogren

www.chicagofountain.com

847-336-9037

MarkSmith 07-27-2008 08:57 AM

If my boat was sold, that is one of the boats I want.

Viperfitness1 07-27-2008 12:12 PM

probably ready to move it... they've had it for a while now!

xconn92 07-27-2008 12:39 PM

If I am not mistaken, it was sold briefly in the early summer but the owner upgraded about a month later to a 51' OL.

KAAMA 07-27-2008 01:01 PM

That's a very nice boat----I love the set-up! Would you know the bore/stroke combination???

skater 07-27-2008 02:52 PM

It is unbelievable deal on this boat and Shogrens is awesome to deal with. I bought an Outerlimits from Scott and found it was exactly as he described and would not hesitate to deal with them again.

Mark H.

chromecat 07-27-2008 07:05 PM

Team Shogren / Scott Shogren

, Not at all doubting what you guys have done with that boat, just can't believe that even in the marketplace that we are in you still have it. With everyone trying to run that kind of power on bravo's and you have a #6 package that is in the same price range... doesn't make much sense.

It just seems like one of if not the best price large V-bottom that I have seen.

btw. everyone that I know who has dealt with Scott/team shogren, has raved about them...

Don

TeamShogren.com 07-27-2008 08:14 PM

Not to long, only three weeks and it's priced to sell

We've had it less than three weeks, it was just traded in on 51 Outerlimits we had.

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2635972)
probably ready to move it... they've had it for a while now!