If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Charter Member #1492 Charter Member
    My Boats:
    Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
    Hey Reck when you getting the boat back down here? ST. PATTYS day is getting close. That is also R's Birthday and my 27th anniversery in the NAVY!!! Looks like an evening at OLEARY's. Her birthday is always full of green Beer. DMAN2

My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Aurora Ontario
    Hmmmmm,what sold me on the 250 Daytona.Well,its a nice lookin boat,its got a good reputation,its different than what you usually see up here,its efficient,relatively fast,handles sweet and is just generally a blast to drive.

My Boats:
    1996 Fountain 29 Fever
    Houston, TX
    I got hooked on Fountains back when Ohio Steel broke 130. Seeing Dragon Lady race and win at the first race I went to helped. I love the looks, beak and all (actually, especially the beak). She runs well, handles well and I haven't had any problems yet. The thing that many of you complain about is actually what draws her to me most - at 5'-3" those short bolsters are just the right size for me!

My Boats:
    1999 32' Advantage Victory
    Lake St Clair, Michigan
    26Scarab. You sound like me a few years back, my dad had a 79 30' scarab he bought new, w/454's in it, and sold it & bought a sea ray in 1988. BOO!!! I was about 14 (1986) when I got a 13' checkmate with an 80 horse merc from a guy down the street, that was an insane little boat. I sold that and got the cat on an impulse, and after all the work I did on that boat I wanted brand new, fast, custom, warrantied and I finally got that in 99. Now, for the next one, I again want custom, but bigger, and with custom power!! When does it end???
    Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 03-05-2002 at 09:35 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789